Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retribution Required

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

Retribution Required Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Required   Retribution Required I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:19 pm

*Christian's POV*

In retrospect I should have seen this coming. Adam hadn't been on RAW in over a year, and the fact that he was coming back while we were at Toronto of all places should have clued me in that Hunter was going to order a hit like this. Everyone in the back knew how Edge had refused to resign his contract, it had pissed management off royally, but because of his neck, nobody could force him to comply like they might've in the old days. Rumor had it that Hunter was trying to get him back under a Legends contract....

I really should've guessed that they'd use ME to try and get to him.

But I didn't. I never do see these things coming. So that's how I ended up here, being dragged out half-conscious, covered with bruises, pretty sure my eyes are going to swell shut again, and all I can do is listen to Adam yell for help and pray he doesn't run off and do something stupid...
Back to top Go down

Retribution Required
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: