Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is How a Heart Breaks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

This is How a Heart Breaks Empty
PostSubject: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm

To say that Angel was a devoted daughter would have been a massive understatment. There was nothing that Angel wouldn't do for her father. Now two weeks after his accident she sat at his bedside, holding his hand, whispering to his comatose form.

"Daddy, please wake up, please," Angel pleaded. "Mom and Cameron and Cheyenne and me, we need you." "You gotta wake up daddy, you have to," she said. She sniffled as she held back the tears that treatened to fall from her blue eyes. As she sat alone she prayed someone would come to see her father today, someone very special to her in particular. She wanted nothing more than to wrap herself up in Cody's arms and break down, but until he got there, she couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Cody got to the hospital as fast as he could and he ran down the halls until he reached the room in the ICU where Shawn had been taken,

"Angel!" Cody bit back tears when he saw the state his girlfriend was in "Darling I got here as soon as I could...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm

"Drunk driver hit his car, he's been in a coma for two weeks Cody, two weeks!" Angel said, still holding back her tears.

"I need you," she whispered. "Hold me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 pm

"Come here" Cody murmured, gathering his girlfriend into his arms "It'll be alright, he'll pull through this."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 pm

"I'm so scared Cody, I'm so scared," Angel said as she began to weep uncontrolably in Cody's arms.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 pm

"Shhh, just let it out baby" Cody whispered gently, rubbing circles on Angel's back "I know you're scared, but your dad's been injured before, he's pulled through before, he can do it again."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm

"His in a COMA Cody, can't you understand that!" Angel nearly snapped. "I don't even know if he can hear me!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm

"Angel RELAX" Cody tensed ever so slightly "I know very well what a coma is, my best friend was in one, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 pm

"This is my DAD we're talking about Cody, okay my dad, my blood, my family!" Angel said. If Cody didn't calm her down soon, she was going to have another anxiety attack.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:22 pm

"Angel, breathe." Cody held her close and breathed very slowly in and out, continuing to do so until Angel followed his example "Just stay calm" he murmured "You aren't going to help your dad if you pass out, right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Angel nodded.

"What if he doesn't wake up?" Angel murmured.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 pm

"Don't think that way" Cody murmured "He WILL wake up, you have to believe that."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

"Cody, I haven't left this room in two weeks and he's done nothing!" Angel said as she started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:31 pm

"Well I'm here now" Cody whispered, kissing Angel tenderly "And I promise, everything's going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:34 pm

"My mom's on her way here with my brother and sister," Angel said softly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

"When they come I'm gonna take you home so you can get some rest, you're exhausted" Cody's eyes were hard as glass on this point
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm

"I'm not leaving Cody, I WILL be here when he wakes up," Angel stubbornly replied.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm

"You're going to be in a hospital bed of your own if you don't get some rest" Cody whispered "Look, if you won't go to the hotel, at least take a nap here, I promise, if he wakes up, I'll wake you up, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm

"Alright, I'll get some sleep, but only if you're holding me," Angel said. "Now that we've been together for a while, I can't sleep without being in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:00 am

"Awwww" Cody smiled "Come here darlin" he swung Angel up into his arms and went over to the chair, sitting so they could both keep an eye on the Heartbreak Kid "Now get some sleep" he whispered "If anything happens, you'll be the first to know."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 am

Angel smiled, nodding as she drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

Shawn vaguely remembered being in intense pain after his car was hit and then there was blackness...only now the blackness was starting to recede. He blinked his eyes opened and looked around slightly confused, he could tell by the stiffness in his body that he'd been out for quite some time, but for how long? He looked over and saw his daughter sleeping in Cody's arms, a loving look on Cody's face. He tried to speak to get their attention, but his throat croaked instead. Looking up, Cody's eyes got wide when he realized Shawn was awake and looking at them,

"Angel" he whispered "Angel wake up, your dad's awake!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 am

Angel's eyes snapped open nearly instantly.

"Hey daddy," Angel whispered. "Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:16 am

"Hey darlin..." Shawn's voice was a mere whisper "How long have I been out of it?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 am

"Two weeks," Angel said softly. "Mom's on her way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is How a Heart Breaks   This is How a Heart Breaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is How a Heart Breaks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next