Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Get Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Angel smiled as she lied in bed, waiting for Cody to get out of the shower. Her legs were too weak that night, or otherwise she would have joined him. Her mind wandered as she thought about the past six months off their relationship. Everything seemed perfect absolutley perfec. Except for one thing. Three little words that niether of them had uttered to the other. Angel was beginning to wonder exactly how Cody felt about her.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Cody smiled as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his toned waist, life really couldn't get much better for him; he was a part of Legacy, he was dating the daughter of the Heartbreak Kid and she was waiting for him on the bed,

"Hey sweetheart" he lisped softly, frowning at the look on her face "Baby is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 pm

"I was just thinking," Angel said softly, looking at a silver cross necklace she hadn't worn in almost two years.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:17 pm

"Thinking about Chris?" Cody murmured, gently sliding onto the bed "I know the anniversary is coming up, is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Angell nodded slowly, blinking back the tyears that had come up at the sound of his name.

"I still miss him Cody," Angel whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 pm

"I know" Cody whispered, gently pulling Angel in for a hug "You loved each other a lot."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 pm

"I was five years old when we met," Angel muttered. "He was such a big part of my life, and now........now he's gone," Agel whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

"Yeah..." Cody sighed and leaned back against the headboard, pulling Angel onto his chest "You know he'd want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm

"Cody, I was in that car with him," Angel said. "I was two months pregnant and he was driving me home from my doctor's appointment when a drunk driver ran a red light and crashed right into us!" "He saw them coming quick enough to try to protect my stomach, but in the end it was that choice that made me lose the baby, and him too."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 pm

"Oh darling..." Cody held her close and wiped a few tears from her face "What happened to you was beyond terrible, no one should have to go through that."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Angel simply nodded.

"Cody, can I ask you something?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:10 pm

"Sure Angel" Cody smiled "You know you can ask me anything."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:13 pm

"Do you love me?" Angel asked softly, turning her eyes away from Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 pm

"Of course I do!" Cody gently took Angel's chin and turned her towards him "Sweetheart I've always loved you, don't you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:17 pm

"You've never said it Cody, not once," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 pm

"I haven't?" Cody blushed "Angel, look at me..." he looked her straight in the eyes "I...love...you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Angel smiled.

"It feels so good to hear you say that," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Cody smiled "Well then I'll say it again; I love you!" he kissed her for emphasis "And I always will."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Angel smiled, as much as she wanted to say in back, she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm

"Angel?" Cody could tell that his girlfriend was hesitating "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

"If I say it back, I'm gonna lose you I know I am," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:32 pm

"Oh Angel..." Cody shook his head "You're not going to lose me, I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:36 pm

"I've already lost Chris, I can't lose you too!" Angel said as she started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:38 pm

"Darling you're NOT going to lose me!" Cody pulled Angel close "What happened to Chris was a very horrible, very tragic accident, it's not going to happen to me!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

"Cody, I DO love you I do, and that scares me," Angel said. "Because I don't know if I can take losing someone I love as much as I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Get Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Get Me   You Get Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Get Me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hotels-
Jump to: