Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Terrors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 pm

John woke up that morning to the sound of a soft whimper. A whimper he knew could have only come from one of the twins, Alanna. Walking into the twins' bedroom he saw Aiden sitting on Alanna's bed with her.

"Alanna no feel good daddy," Adien said softly.

John nodded, walking over to the tiny child he placed a hand on her forehead. Shee was burning hot to the touch.

"Randy!" John called.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm

"What is it?" Randy came running in at the concern he heard in John's voice "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:21 pm

"Alanna's buring up Randd, sit with her while I go get the thermometer?" John asked, causing Alanna to bury her head in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 pm

"Come here Alanna" Randy sat on the bed and pulled the little girl into his lap "Just rest here sweetie, okay?" he looked over at Aiden "Is she afraid of hospitals or is it just that she's sick?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm

"She no like hospital, Aiden said. "She won't open up for anybody anymore, not after going to all the doctors for her voice."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 pm

"Well what about Jenna?" Randy whispered, gently rubbing Alanna's head "She seemed to like her well enough."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 pm

"Not even for her," Aiden said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 pm

"Well we'll see" Randy murmured as John came back in with the thermometer "Maybe we can just take care of her at home, it wouldn't be the first time."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 pm

John handed the thermometer to Randy.

"Here, she favors you more, you try," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 pm

"C'mon Alanna" Randy smiled when the little girl shyly permitted him to slip the thermometer into her mouth "That's it" he whispered "Good girl Alanna, let's see how you're doing now." He waited until the thermometer beeped, gasping when he read the display: 103.5

"John what do you think?" Randy whispered, showing his boyfriend the readout "You know how she feels about hospitals, you think she could stay here for now?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm

"Rand, that's really high for someone her age," John said. "She's gotta go."

Alanna snuggled coser to Randy, letting out whine as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 pm

"Alanna he is right" Randy whispered, nuzzling her neck gently "C'mon, we'll all be with you, tell her Aiden."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Aiden looked at Alanna for minute, before picking Alanna's favorite doll, Belle from Beauty and the Best and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:04 pm

"You ready to go sweetie?" Randy gave Alanna a little kiss on the nose when she slowly nodded "C'mon then, let's go, it won't be for long I promise."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Alanna whimpered a little, hugging Belle tightly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm

"Sweetie it's okay" Randy kissed Alanna gently "We're just going to go over there, see what's wrong, and get some medicine for it, alright? There will be no uneccesary poking, I promise."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Alanna looked up and shook her head.

"No go," she mouthed the words, no sound passing through her lips.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Randy had never seen Alanna do anything that remotely resembled talking, and were she not so sick he would have been elated "Sweetie I know you don't want to go" he shook his head "But you don't want to get even sicker, do you?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 pm

"No go," she mouthed again, pouting this time.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm

"Aiden..." Randy looked to Alanna's twin for help "Is there any way I can convince her it's alright?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm

"I don't know," Aiden said softly. "Belle always works."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Randy decided to try something, not sure if it would work "Alanna..." he whispered softly "Tell me...tell me why you don't want to go, what's scaring you?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 pm

"Shot," Alanna mouthed. "no want shot."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 pm

"Well..." Randy sighed "To be honest Alanna, I don't know if you'll need a shot or not, but if you do, I'll let you squeeze onto me as hard as you can, alright?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Alanna nodded slowly.

"Me be big girl," Alanna mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Terrors   Silent Terrors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Terrors
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: