Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misty Mizanin

Misty Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Misty smiled as she rooled down the hallways toward her brother's lockerroom. Misty and Mike had always been close, near inseperable, but after a car accident rendered Misty paralyzed from the waist down the prior year the two had become even closer. Misty had been living in a rehabilitation home since her accident trying to learn to cope with her new way of life, but now that she had two weeks of vacation time she knew her brother was the first person she had to visit.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Mike turned and smiled when he saw who was waiting for him at the door "Misty!" he ran up and gave his sister a big hug "Oh sis it's so good to see you, I thought you'd never get here!"
Back to top Go down
Misty Mizanin

Misty Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Misty chuckled, hugging her brother in return. "You haven't changed a bit," Misty said. "Still impacient as ever."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

"Well it's been how long since I saw you?" Mike chuckled "Goodness I missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Misty Mizanin

Misty Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 pm

"It's been almost a year since I saw you," Misty said. "Since before the accident."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 pm

"I know..." Mike looked sadly at the wheelchair his sister was sitting in "Misty it KILLS me that I wasn't there for you when you needed me.."
Back to top Go down
Misty Mizanin

Misty Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

"Mike, I wouldn't have wanted you to see me like that," Misty said."I was a mess."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:57 pm

"But that's why I should've been there" Mike sighed "I'm just glad you're okay now, I was so scared I was going to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Misty Mizanin

Misty Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 pm

"Mike, just don't worry about it anymore, it's over," Misty said. "We can't change it."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 pm

"You're right" Mike whispered "C'mon, let's go back to John."
Back to top Go down
Misty Mizanin

Misty Mizanin

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm

"Alright," Misty said softly, finding she didn't have the energy to push herself anymore. Truthfuly she'd been sick for a few days now, but she just like her brother would never tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Surprise Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit   A Surprise Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: