Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Been a While

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Christopher Reso had never been the perfect son, in fact he was far from it. His parents wanted him to make something of himself, marry well and have a family, but Chris didn't want that. Chris' passion was music. His heart and souls was preforming for others. Stepping off the plane with his guitar case in his hand, his blonde hair hanging over his blue eyes he waited for his older brother, the only person that had ever understood him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Jay couldn't help but smile when he saw his little brother waiting for him. His parents may not have understood the young man, but Chris had never been an enigma to Jay. He'd always supported him in whatever he wanted to do and he was very happy to see him again,

"Hey little brother!" He pulled him into a warm hug "It's so good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Chris smiled warmly.

"Nice to be around somebody that gets me again," Chris said as he returned the hug.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Jay chuckled "Oh I missed you so much" he laughed as they walked outside together "How long will you be staying this time?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

"Not too long, only about two weeks or so," Chris replied. A grin then formed on his face. "I don't think Daisy will like it if her daddy's gone for much longer than that."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

"Daddy?" Jay stopped in shock "Chrissy...are you a...a...a father?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Chris nodded, smiling widely as he pulled his wallet out of his pocet and showed Jay a picture of a small blonde girl. "She's almost two now."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm

"Oh she's beautiful!" Jay looked up at his brother "How come you never told me I was an uncle? Better yet, why didn't you tell mom and dad they were grandparents?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Chris shrugged and blew outt a breath.

"They would have never approved of her mother," Chris said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm

"Why not?" Jay didn't understand "You could've at least told me, who is she?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 pm

"Her name is Peyton, she's blind," Chris replied.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

"When did you two meet?" Jay pressed his brother for details on the way back to his house "Are you married? Come on Chris, tell me, I want to know everything!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"We met about four years ago when I was doing an open mic night, she came on after me." Chris said. "We aren't married, but we are engaged."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

"Am I invited to the wedding?" Jay chuckled
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

"Of course you are!" Chris replied.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Jay smiled and then he got serious "Help me understand something Chris, you said mom and dad wouldn't like Peyton, why not, just because she's blind?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

"They always said that they wanted me to marry a girl with a steady plan for her life, Peyton is just like me, she's a totaly free spirit." Chris said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm

"See that always sounded like a perfectly good plan to me" Jay spoke in total seriousness "I'll never understand why Mom and Dad can't accept that."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

"Me either," Chris said softly, smiling when his cellphone began to ring. "I'll bet you fifty buck Daisy found the phone again."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm

"You're on" Jay grinned, waiting while his brother answered the phone "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Christopher smiled at the tiny voice on the other end.

"Hi daddy!" Daisy cheered.

"Hey Daisy Lynn," Chris smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 pm

"Pretty name" Jay murmured "Tell her I say hello."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Chris smiled as he talked to his daughter, gave her Jay's greeting and smiled as he hung up.

"You get to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 pm

"Really?" Jay's eyes got big "When? Are they coming up here?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Reso

Christopher Reso

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Chris nodded.

"They're flying up here today," Chris said. "Daisy missed me too much, and she wants to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Been a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While   It's Been a While I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Airport and Travel-
Jump to: