Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 pm

As Ted sat in the hotel room, tears streaming down his cheeks he couldn't understand what had happened between him and Randy earlier that night. He wasn't the one that had cost Randy his chance to regain the title, Cody had. So why was Randy angry with him? Ted didn't know, all he knew was that it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Randy couldn't stop staring at the door to Ted's hotel room. He'd been standing outside for almost ten minutes, but every time he tried to knock on the door..he couldn't. He hated himself for what he'd done to his Teddy, how could he make this right?

"I've got to try" he whispered, finally going up and knocking on the door "Teddy? It's Randy."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Ted stood up and opened the door just a crack.

"What do you want?" Ted sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm

"Could I come in?" Randy kept his voice as gentle as possible "I'd like to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 pm

"And by talk I'm sure you mean yell at me for something I didn't do," Ted muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 pm

"Teddy I'm sorry" Randy reached through the crack in the door and touched the blonde's cheek "I was still upset about last night and I took it out on you, I shouldn't have done that."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 pm

"You're damn right you shouldn't have!" Ted snapped. "You know I would've never done that to you."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 pm

"Yes I do know" Randy felt his eyes begin to water "Teddy you don't know how sorry I am that I hurt you, please...can I come in? I'd like to try and make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Ted let go of the door and let it swing open.

"And how do you propose to do that?" Ted asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well..." Randy slid inside and shut the door behind him "I planned on starting like this..." he put his arms around Ted's neck and pulled him in for a slow, tender kiss...
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Ted returned the kiss, smiling after he broke away. "And the what?" Ted asked breathlessly. "I'm not letting you off the hook that easy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"I know you're not" Randy whispered, gently steering Ted towards the bed "I didn't say I was finished now, did I?" he pushed Ted down onto the covers and kissed him again, making sure to linger, knowing it would make the blonde crazy for more
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Ted moaned softly. "Gah, Randy you know what that does to me!" Ted whined.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 pm

"You want more?" Randy murmured, sliding one hand suggestively under Ted's shirt "Or should I stop?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 am

"Randy....please....please don't stop!" Ted was begging now.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 am

"Stupid boy..." Randy growled, sliding Ted's shirt off so he could slide along his bare chest "To think I would be angry at you, I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 am

"I love you too Randy, that's why it hurt so bad to think you were mad at me," Ted said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:09 am

"Then let me take the hurt away" Randy murmured, sliding his own shirt off "Please Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 am

"You didn't even have to ask," Ted whispered. "I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 am

Randy's eyes grew dark and possessive and he lightly nipped at Ted's neck, sending chill's of pleasure down the blonde's spine

"You are mine" he murmured, flipping around so he held Ted on top of him "And you will never have to doubt it again."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm

"How about you remind me exactly why I'm yours?" Ted asked, a seductive glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Randy's answer was to slide down until he completely straddled Ted's hips, slowly removing first his pants and then Ted's.

"You are mine..." he growled possessively "Because you are beautiful" he kissed Ted softly "Because you're so gentle" he left a kiss that trailed all the way down his neck to his shoulder "And you're the best thing that ever happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Ted shivered under Randy's touch. Randy was the only man that could make him feel like this, the only man that could ever have him begging like a pitiful puppy with one single touch.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 pm

"Shhh, take it easy..." Randy stroked Ted's face until he grew still "You need to stay relaxed Teddy or this is going to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Ted nodded, slowly calming himself until he was completely relaxed. "It's alright," Ted whispered. "I trust you, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boy   Stupid Boy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Boy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hotels-
Jump to: