Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surrender My Everything to You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Surrender My Everything to You Empty
PostSubject: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Angel sat on the bed, her guitar in her lap, her song book spread open in front of her. She was just finishing up the last few verses of a song she was writing, but she couldn't let Cody see it, not yet. This marked the fifth song she'd written for him and he had absolutely no idea about any of them. She heard his foot steps coming down the hall and closed the book quickly just as he stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

"Hey baby" Cody noticed the closed notebook on the bed "What's that you're working on?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm

"Nothing," Angel smiled inocentley, her hand resting on her just barely noticeable baby bump.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Cody noticed the bump and smiled "How's the baby doing?" he sat down and placed a gentle hand on it "Will we be able to feel it kick soon?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm

"About a month or so more we will," Angel said. "Restless thing I tell you!"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 pm

"I want it to be a boy" Cody murmured thoughtfully "What about you Angel, what do you want our baby to be?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm

"Healthy," Angel murmured. "The sex doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Cody nodded "I can't wait to find out."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm

"You'll find out soon," Angel chuckled. She looked down at her bump and sighed. "I've gained ten pounds already!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrender My Everything to You   Surrender My Everything to You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surrender My Everything to You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: