Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Hate My Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Angel lied in bed a look of pain plastered on her face. She'd never felt so horrible in entire life
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Cody sighed when he came back in and saw how much pain his wife was in "Still feeling bad?" he murmured, brushing a gentle kiss against her cheek
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

"Mmhmmm," Angel whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Cody checked Angel's temperature and sighed, she was getting even warmer
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Angel looked up at Cody, tears pricling her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:35 pm

"Angel..." Cody hated what he was about to say "I think you need to go to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Angel burrowed deeper into the covers, turning her back to Cody. "Not happening," Angel muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

"Sweetheart you're very sick" Cody sat on the bed and gently rubbed Angel's back "I can't take care of you here, you need to go to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm

"Not happening," Angel muttered again. "No way in hell."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Cody sighed and went to grab the phone, Angel would despise him for the longest time, but he had no choice but to go over her head

"Hey Shawn" he spoke softly "Can you come over here? Yeah, Angel's really sick and she won't let me take her to the hospital. Yeah..yeah, okay thanks, see you in a bit, bye."

"Alright Angel" Cody sat back down on the bed "Your dad's on his way here, sure you won't change your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm

"Cody please don't make me go," Angel whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 pm

"I just want you to get better" Cody whispered, gently rubbing Angel's cheek "You know I'll be with you the whole time." He heard the front door slam and knew that Shawn had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:44 pm

"He's gonna force me Cody," Angel whimpered. "Why'd you have to call him?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 pm

"Because you need to go" Cody murmured, looking up when Shawn came in "Hello Shawn."

"Hey Cody" Shawn sat on the bed and sighed "Angel...darling...you know why I'm here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Angel nodded. "Please don't make me," Angel said softly, letting her teary blue eyes drift up to look at her father.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Shawn pulled some of Angel's blonde hair out of her face and sighed when he felt how warm she was "Sweetheart we're not doing this to hurt you, we're doing it because we love you." He reached down as he spoke and gently lifted her into his lap, stroking her softly the entire time, hoping to put her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:55 pm

"That's not....gonna work," Angel murmured, eyelids getting heavy.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 pm

'Shh...." Shawn whispered, gently kissing Angel's hot forehead, rocking her back and forth slightly "We both love you Angel, it's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Angel didn't respond as she finally drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Shawn checked to make sure Angel was well and truly out before he nodded at Cody "Go get the car started" He gently wrapped his daughter in a blanket while Cody headed downstairs.

"Shh, it's alright" Shawn whispered gently when Angel moaned in his arms "You're alright darling." He went outside and climbed into the backseat, gently holding Angel in his lap "Go Cody" his soft voice had a note of command in it "I've got her, just go."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Angel moaned again, her eyes still shut. "Cody," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 pm

"Angel it's okay" Cody murmured, driving as fast as he safely could "You'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Angel nodded, too out of it to understand.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 am

Cody drove as fast as he could and reached the hospital in record time "Here" he pleaded with Shawn "Let me take her" Shawn reluctantly handed his daughter over to Cody who gently carried her inside.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:32 pm

"Cody?" Angel asked weakly, her eyes still shut though she was trying to force them open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Hate My Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate My Life   I Hate My Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate My Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next