Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Too Late

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Jeff woke up that morning his head pounding like Hunter was bashing him in the head with his sledgehammer. Against his better judgement he decided to get out of bed, stumbling toward the stairs he lost his balance just as he reached them, tumbling down them reaching the botom as everything went black.
Back to top Go down
https://tpbs.rpg-board.net
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Chris would never forget the moment he walked through the door and saw Jeff collapsed at the foot of the stairs, blood covering part of his face,

"JEFF!!!!" Chris fell to his knees and crawled over to where his boyfriend lay, gently pulling him into his lap to see if he was still breathing, shaking his head when he felt the heat radiating from Jeff's skin "Oh god baby..." he wiped some of the blood from Jeff's face "Jeff, sweetheart...can you hear me? Talk to me baby, let me know you're still in there."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Jeff gave no response, no a moan, not a movement.....nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm

"Jeff...Jeff come on...." Chris kept Jeff's head cradled in his lap and stroked it gently "Jeff please!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Still The Rainbow Haired Warrior didn't respond, his skin turning ghostly pale.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm

"God hang on Jeff!" Chris swept his lover up into his arms and ran for the car "Don't you dare die on me Jeffery Nero Hardy, don't you dare die and leave me alone!" Chris gently placed the unconscious man in the backseat and sped off for the hospital, keeping one eye on his lover at all times.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Jeff gave a soft moan, shifting slightly, but his eyes remained shut.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 pm

"Stay with me baby" Chris drove as fast as he could, wincing every time Jeff softly moaned "Hold on, we're almost there, just hold on!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

"Ch-Ch-Chr-Chrissy?" Jeff moaned softly, perfect green eyes hazy an unfoucused.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 pm

"I'm here, I'm here" Chris reached back and took Jeff's hand "Stay with me baby, I'm gonna get you some help."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Jeff gave a weak nod, a few pained tears slipping down his pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 pm

"Baby it's okay" Chris held back his own tears as he got out and slowly lifted Jeff out of the car "I've got you now."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Jeff nodded, his eyes slowly falling closed again.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 pm

"No no no, Jeff stay awake!" Chris gently stroked his boyfriend's pale cheek, willing the bright green eyes to open again "You gotta stay awake baby, I need you here, don't fall asleep whatever you do."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 pm

"Can't," Jeff mumbled. "Too....tired."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 pm

"No no, Jeffro c'mon!" Chris lifted Jeff up and kissed him tenderly on the forehead "Baby I love you, you need to stay awake, for Hailey, for Alexis, and most of all for me!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 pm

"Chris.....I'm sorry," Jeff muttered. "Tell...the girls...I love them." As Jeff muttered those few words, his eyelids fell over painfilled green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 pm

"No, Jeff no!!!" Chris began to cry as doctors took his lover away from him "Jeffro you can't leave me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Jenna came down the hall after handling a pediatric case when she saw aa group of her coworkers carrying a very ill Jeff in their arms. Instantly she rushed to her older brother's side without a second thought. "Chris what happened?!" Jenna asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 pm

"I...I don't know..." Chris was sobbing violently "I came home after dropping the girls off at preschool and Jeff was laying at the bottom of the stairs with blood on his face, and..and I think he fell down the stairs and I really don't want him to die!!!" He lost it completely and fell sobbing into his sister's arms.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 am

"Shhh," Jenna whispered, rubbing circles on her brother's back. "Jeff's gonna be alright, he's a fighter, he can beat this."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 am

"But Jenna he was so still...." Chris continued to cry "What if he dies? I couldn't live without him!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 am

"Chris," Jenna said firmly. "You listen to me, Jeff is not going to die, he loves you too damn much to leave you here."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 am

"I know..." Chris whimpered, his tone betraying just how upset he truly was "I just want him to be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

"He'll be fine Chris," Jenna said. "Now why don't you come sit down, you'll be no help to Jeff i I have to admit you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Too Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Too Late   Never Too Late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Too Late
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: