Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All You Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Angel lied in the bed she and Cody shared, her hands resting on her five month baby bump. She'd been craving some of the most random foods as of late. Most recently she'd sent Cody to a bakery across town for a cheesecake and was waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Cody sighed as he got back to the house, the cheesecake delicately balanced in his hands. For over a month now he'd been running all over town doing his best to satisfy Angel's insane cravings. But as tired as he got, he wouldn't change it for anything, cause it was all to help the baby...THEIR baby.

"Angel!" Cody came upstairs with a smile "I got your cheesecake, do you want anything with it?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:28 pm

"Strawberries.......and blueberries.........and cherries..........and chocolate," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:30 pm

"Right away" Cody smiled, putting the cheesecake down on the bed before running downstairs to grab what Angel had asked for

"Let's see..." he murmured, getting up on a stool to look through the pantry "Got strawberries, blueberries, cherries, where's the chocolate?" He looked and saw it on the very top shelf and strained to reach it "Got it!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Angel smiled, no matter how wild things got, Cody was always sweet to her.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Cody brought all the ingredients upstairs and arranged them over the cheesecake, in just the way Angel liked it "There you go sweetheart, anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

"You," Angel said softly, glancing over to the empty spot on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm

"As my Angel commands" Cody smiled, sliding into bed while Angel happily ate her cheesecake "How's our baby doing?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 pm

"Fine Cody, everything is fine, pefect even," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:44 pm

"Wonderful" Cody yawned, sinking down into the pillows, it had been a very long day for him "I think I'm gonna take a nap for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Angel nodded. "Alright, sleep well baby," Angel smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Cody was already sound asleep, his lisp making him snore slightly
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Angel smiled, setting her empty cheesecake plate on the bedside stand, falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Cody eventually snuggled against Angel, burrowing his head onto her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Thirty minutes later Angel began to wake again.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Cody felt Angel stir and he woke almost instantly "Angel?" his eyes cracked open "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

"Hungry," Angel yawned. "Salad, big salad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All You Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Wanted   All You Wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All You Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: