Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight I Wanna Cry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

Tonight I Wanna Cry Empty
PostSubject: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm

If there was one thing Vitani Copeland knew for sure it was that she was cold.......VERY cold. She didn't know how many days she'd been out in the snow like that, but somehow she managed to stay alet and awake for most of it. Using the bookbage she'd packed when her parents threw her out as a pillow she slowly began to drift into the abyss as the snow egan to fall harder. If she wasn't found soon, this alley would become her icy grave.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Adam ran a hand through his hair, tawny ears flat against his head as he bounded through the snowy darkness looking for his baby sister.
"Vitani!!!!" He shouted as loud as he could, hoping she could hear him. He'd been looking for her for two days, ever since he'd gotten word that she'd been thrown out of the house.
"C'mon baby sissy, where are you?" Adam was terrified that he wouldn't be able to find her in time "VITANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Vitani forced her eye open at the sound. "Addy?!" she called back, the cold air burning at her already raw throat.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"Vitani!!!" Adam zeroed in on the weak sound and was by sister's side a moment later. He brushed the snow off and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm here sissy" he rumbled as he tried to give her some of his body heat "I've got you now."
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Vitani curled as close as she could. "C-Cold Addy.......s-so cold...."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:36 pm

"Shhhhhhh, it'll be alright little sis, you'll be warm very soon." Adam held her even closer as he lifted her up and began to carry her out of the alley "You're coming home with me."
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Vitani nodded. The warmth coming from her older brother was making her sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Reaching the car, Adam gently placed Vitani in the backseat and wrapped her up in the blankets he'd placed there when he first started looking for her. Driving back to his house, he whipped out his cell phone and dialed an all too familiar number,

"Hey Jen, it's Adam" he kept his voice soft so Vitani wouldn't be woken up "I found Vitani, can you come over to the house and take a look at her? I know it's late, but I will definitely owe you one for this. Alright, thanks, see you soon."

Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Vitani curled up on the seat, quickly drifting off
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Adam glanced back occasionally as he got closer and closer to home. In the darkness of the car, Vitani looked so much younger than 16. He'd wanted to do so much more for her for a long time, now, he was really hoping this would be his chance to get close to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Vitani shifted a bit in her sleep, her dreams filled with images of the two young ones she was carrying. Under the baggy sweatshirt she wore she wondered if Adam had noticed the small bump she was starting to sport.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Pulling into the driveway, Adam opened the back door and gently lifted Vitani out. He took her upstairs to the second largest bedroom in the house and laid her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Vitani continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Adam really wanted to get Vitani out of the clothes he'd found her in, but he felt shy about undressing her in her sleep, he didn't know everything, but he did know that some really bad things had been happening to his baby sister.

"Vitani...." he purred softly, slipping his tail out to let it gently flicker across her chest "Little one are you in there? I need you to wake up for me."
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 pm

"Lemme sleep," whined Vitani childishly. "Wanna sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

"You can sleep in a few minutes" Adam promised her softly "I just need you to get out of these wet clothes or you'll get sick, and that wouldn't be too good for the babies, now would it?"
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Vitani groaned and sat up. "You knew?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Adam smiled "Vitani I'm a cat person, I can smell a squirrel from a mile away. I can also pick up the scent of a pregnancy. Now, would you like me to help you out of your clothes? I can go if you want me to...."
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Vitani bit her lip. "Help me...please?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Adam grinned "No problem at all baby sis." He gently undressed his sister and got out one of his shirts for her to wear until he could get some more clothes for her.
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Vitani smiled, rubbing the small bump. "Thanks Addy."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Adam gave his sister a kiss on the cheek "Love you sis"
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

"Love you too Addy Joe," Vitani smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm

"Go on back to sleep little one" Adam gently tucked his sister in "I'll wake you up when Jenna gets here."
Back to top Go down
Vitani Copeland

Vitani Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:37 pm

"Stay with me?" Vitani asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I Wanna Cry   Tonight I Wanna Cry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight I Wanna Cry
Page 1 of 1