Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He'll pay for that

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 pm

TEDDY!!!! Randy barely suppressed the cry in time as Sheamus came in out of nowhere and booted his lover clear out of the ring! How DARE that pale freak touch what was his? Snarling with white hot rage, Randy lunged at the champion and gave him the RKO from hell, growling when he stood back up. He wanted to do more, much more, but now was not the time...

Waiting until the cameras were off for the commercial, he slid out of the ring and went to check on Teddy, who had yet to move from where he'd landed. Cody (the snake), had already slunk off, not even bothering to help the older blonde.

"Teddy..." Randy whispered softly, gently rubbing the blonde's cheek "Teddy-bear, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Ted didn't respond at all to the older man's touch, out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Randy knew he had to get Ted out of there, they'd be going live again in just a minute. He shooed away the referee's that tried to help and gently picked Ted up himself, ignoring the crowd's mixed reaction to how gently he treated the younger man

Let them snicker he thought darkly, softly shushing Ted when he weakly moaned They have no idea what I'd do for him
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Ted didn't move in Randy's arms, but moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:53 pm

"Shhh, Teddy it's okay" Randy ignored the stares he got when we walked backstage "Just relax baby, I'm going to take good care of you."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Ted gave a weak nod as he tried to open his eyes but the lights practically blinded him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:03 pm

"Easy Teddy-bear" Randy turned the blonde's head in towards his chest "Just keep your eyes shut, we're almost to the locker room."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 pm

"My...head is....pounding," Ted whined.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm

"I know" Randy whispered soothingly "I know, that idiot didn't pull back in time, he's going to pay for that."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:17 pm

"It really hurts Randy," Ted whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm

"Shhhh, it's okay" Randy murmured, sighing when he finally reached their locker room. He gently laid Teddy down on the couch and went to look for some pain medicine.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Ted curled up on the couch, the small movement making him dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 pm

"My poor baby" Randy returned, Tylenol in hand and sat down on the couch, gently stroking Ted's soft hair "Here sweetie, open up, these will help you feel better." He eased Ted's head up into his lap and persuaded him to open his mouth to let the pills in.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Ted swallowed the pills slowly. "Thank you baby," Ted whispered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm

"Anything for you" Randy whispered, tenderly stroking Ted's face "Still feeling dizzy?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Ted nodded slowly, VERY slowly. "Mmmmhmmm," Ted muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:55 pm

"Hey..." Randy slowly rubbed Ted's head "Hey there Teddy-bear, don't be falling asleep on me now."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

"Randy," Ted whined. "I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

"But you have a concussion" Randy whispered, slowly pulling Ted up so he could lean against his chest "You need to stay awake for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

"But I'm so sleepy," Ted mumured. "I'm too tired."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Randy sighed, Ted was slipping fast. Scooping him into his arms, he stood and headed to the shower area "Stay with me Teddy" his voice was soft and gentle "I've got something that will wake you up really quick." He easily slipped Ted's trunks off and moved into the stall, reaching over with one hand to turn the cold water on.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Ted jumped at the rush of cold water. "Ahhhh, that's REALLY cold!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm

"I know, I'm sorry baby" Randy quickly turned the water off and went to towel him off "But at least you're awake now."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Ted shivered and nodded. "That was mean," Ted whined.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 am

Randy chuckled a little at the look Ted was giving him "I'm sorry Teddy..." he grinned "I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He'll pay for that Empty
PostSubject: Re: He'll pay for that   He'll pay for that I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He'll pay for that
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: