Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be My Protector

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Adam Copeland wwas never one to admit his fear. To him, fear was a sign of weakness, and he hated being seen as weak. Tonight however was a different story. The rain poured down like a round of angry punches, taking down everything for miles. Adam was huddled under a blanket, curled up on the couch, jumping when a crash of thunder shook the foundation of the home he and Jay shared. He doved further under the blanket as a bolt of lightening lit up the room. "Where are you Jay?" Adam whimpered. "I need you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Jay winced as he pulled up to the house, the whole drive home he couldn't stop thinking about how terrified his Addy would be. The elder blonde had done his best to hide it, but Jay knew that Adam could not STAND thunderstorms,

"Addy?" Jay had run to the house and was now inside "Addy, honey where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"Jay?" Adam whimpered, landing on the floor in a blanketed heap as another crash of thunder shook the home.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 pm

"Addy!!!" Jay bolted up the stairs and dropped to his knees when he found the shaking lump on the floor "Shhhh, Addy shhh...." Jay gently uncovered the older man and pulled him into his lap "Shhhh, it's okay now, don't be afraid, I'm here, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Adam curled up in Jay's lap, acting more like a terrified child than the older of the too men. "Thought you'd.....never get here," Adam mumured. "Thought I'd be alone."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm

"Addy you know I'd never leave you alone" Jay gently stroked Adam's lush blonde hair "I got here as quickly as I could, I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Adam whimpered as the room was lit up again and he buried his face in Jay's chest. "Stupid storms," Adam muttered.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm

"Shhhh, don't worry about the storm" Jay gently scooped Adam up and placed him on the bed "It's not going to hurt you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm

"I don't like it," Adam whimpered. "I don't like it one bit."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 pm

"I know you don't" Jay whispered, resuming his gentle rub of Adam's golden hair "Just relax baby, I'm here, I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Adam fear grew by leaps and bounds when a bolt of lightining struck the transformer near the house, causing the power to go out.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"Addy relax!" Jay yelped as he nearly fell of the bed trying to restrain Adam, who was shaking in fear "Addy it's okay,I'm here, I'm right here...." he continued to whisper in Adam's ear until the blonde stopped shaking "There you go" Jay murmured "It's alright now, it's alright...." he yawned and laid down next to his lover "Just go to sleep Addy, I'm right here with you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm

"You know I can't sleep through this shit!" Adam muttered.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm

"Yes you can" Jay whispered, pulling Adam into his chest so he couldn't see the windows "And I know you're exhausted, just shut your eyes and get some rest, I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Adam nodded starting to drift off before another crash of thunder awoke him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm

"Shhh...." Jay's voice was barely audible, worn out himself, he could barely stay awake "It's okay Addy, it's okay...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Adam slowly calmed himself, seeing that Jay was getting sleepy. "Get some sleep baby," Adam murmured.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm

"You...too...." Jay yawned, drifting off to sleep moments later, Adam safely tucked in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Adam tried his best to sleep, but the noise of the storm just wouldn't allow it. So slowly he crept out of the bedroom and headed down the stairs to get himself a drink. Almost half way down he jumped as he stood on the edge of the stair and tumble the rest the way to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Some time later...

Jay wasn't sure why he'd woken up, the storm was still raging outside. But then he looked beside him and realized that Adam wasn't in bed with him "Addy?" he looked under the bed first (it wouldn't have been the first time), but Adam wasn't there. Nor was he in the bathroom or the closet. Now very worried, Jay moved out to the hallway, where on earth could Adam have gone? Standing at the top of the stairs, Jay jumped as a flash of lightning illuminated the house...and then he saw Adam....the blonde was crumpled at the base of the staircase, curled almost in the fetal position.

"Addy!!!" Jay ran down the stairs and turned his lover over "Addy, baby can you hear me? Sweetheart come on, don't do this to me, open your eyes for me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:14 pm

"Jay?" Adam moaned weakly, a small trickle of blood running down his face.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:17 pm

"Yeah baby, it's me, just relax, I've got you" Jay wiped the blood away and hefted Adam into his arms "Stay with me angel, you scared me..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm

"I was...thirsty," Adam muttered.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 pm

It took Jay a minute but then he realized what must have happened "Oh Addy..." he shook his head as he got back to the bathroom "Next time just wake me up, I'll get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 pm

"You looked so peaceful," Adam said. "I didn't want to disturb you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be My Protector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Protector   Be My Protector I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be My Protector
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: