Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha

Samantha

Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help Empty
PostSubject: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

She'd been so happy once, so manny years ago. She didn't know how evrything had gone to Hell so quickly. Years of pain and sorrow had turned her once silver wings a dull gray, her once bright blue eyes will dulled by pain and torture. She'd never been able to fly before, due to weakness in her wings, which made her an outsider to the others around her. She'd had her chance at happiness once, only to have it jerked away. Now, where her heart used to be was an open bleeding wound. In her hand was a small silver box containing the broken shards of her heart. Until she found someone to help her put it back together again, she would remain alone. Crawling into the darkened cave she'd lived in for so long, shutting herself away from the outside world she began to succumb to the fever caused by the open wound in her chest. If someone didn't wind her soon, she wouldn't live much longer.

"Wil I ever be enough?" she whispered to the empty air as she drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 pm

She'd been wandering for days, no particular destination in mind, it didn't really matter where she went, nobody wanted to see an angel with wilted wings such as hers. Once she'd soared above the clouds, but those days were over, her wings were dead, nothing could bring them back. She'd come to a mountainous area and decided to explore a cave that she'd noticed halfway up a small hill, the one thing that had remained from the old days was her curiosity. Clambering up the rocks, she paused at the entrance, her sharp hazel eyes spotting a few....feathers?

"Hello?" she peered into the darkness eagerly "Is someone there?" There was no answer, but her senses were sharp as ever, she knew SOMEONE was in there, and she had wings like she...used to have.

"It's alright" she called softly, climbing down into the damp cave "I won't hurt you, please come out?" Turning a corner, she gasped when she spotted a pale form huddled by a large boulder. It LOOKED like an angel, but there was a gaping hole in her chest and there was blood everywhere, everywhere but a silvery box clutched in her one hand.

"Oh no...." Horrified, she crawled over to the fallen creature and was amazed to find she was still alive, but barely so.

"Can you hear me?" She whispered softly, cradling the feverish angel in her arms "Wake up if you can hear me, please...."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 pm

The smaller angel's eyes fluttered open weakly as she pulled the small silver box closer to her. She'd given her heart away so many times before, she wouldn't do it again.

"Who...who are you?" the weak brunette whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:44 pm

"I'm an angel, like you" the blonde whispered "My name doesn't really matter, right now I need to get you out of this cave." Scooping her up into her arms, she lifted the brunette up and began to carry her up out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

The smaller angel whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut tight. It had been so long since she'd been out in the light that the experience was near unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:12 pm

"Shhhh, it's okay" Becky gently shielded the pale angel's face from the sun when she saw how much it hurt her "Be still, nothing's going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 pm

"So bright," the weak angel whispered. "Hurts."
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:26 pm

"Just relax your eyes" the blonde murmured, knowing that sunlight was what this young angel needed more than anything else "They'll adjust, I promise." She carried the young angel down to where she'd planned to stay for the night and made her comfortable. It wasn't much, but it was better than the cave she'd been lying in. First thing she had to do was look at the wound in her chest. She'd heard of angels getting wounds like these, but she'd never seen one until now.

"Shhh, it's okay little one, it's okay." She whispered soothingly when the brunette began to twist under her touch "I'm just cleaning the blood away, you're alright, just rest."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 pm

The younger angel nodded, her eyelids getting heavier by the second. She hadn't gotten a decent night's sleep in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 pm

"That's it..." the blonde murmured "Just go to sleep, you're safe now."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm

The brunette nodded, drifting off, clutching the small silver box for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 am

Becky stroked the silver box thoughtfully while she watched over the young angel. She knew what it was, all angels had a box like this one, in case their fragile hearts were ever broken. Hoping not to wake her, she deftly peeked inside and shook her head when she saw how many pieces there were. It would take a lot of time to put this heart together again...

"I don't know what's happened to you" she murmured, gently stroking the sleeping angel's face "But I'm going to help you."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Feeling the box move ever so slightly, the smaller angel tightened her grip on it. "Why'd you have to go?" she muttered as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 am

Something very bad happened Becky knew this, she also knew that this was how her heart had shattered into so many pieces. The brunette moaned suddenly and Becky shushed her with a tender stroke on her cheek "It's okay" she murmured "It's okay now."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 pm

"I want you back," the brunette murmured in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help   Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Enough: An Angel's Cry For Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Angel's Place-
Jump to: