Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:57 am

Becky was struggling for life, she was trapped in a dark sea and each wave threatened to pull her down to the depths for good.

"Help, help!!!" She screamed as loud as she could but the land was far away and no one was there "Someone...please...." it was getting harder and harder to stay above the surface, her clothes were weighing her down and her vision was getting blurry as her body began to succumb to exhaustion. A massive wave out of nowhere suddenly plunged her under and it took her last reserves of energy to kick up again.

"Please....help me...." her voice was a mere whisper, she felt so cold and she was very tired...it seemed so easy to just sink down into the wet darkness. For a few minutes longer she managed to weakly tread water, but as she raised her hands up one last time, her body gave out and she floated unconscious in the icy waves. Slowly, ever so slowly, her body began to sink, if someone didn't save her soon, she would drown.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Samantha sighed softly as again she tried to fly, only to wince when her wings began to throb from the effort. "I'll never fly," she muttered to herself, before she heard the sound of someone's cry for help in the water near the cave she'd called her home for as long as she could remember. Being the caring type she was she rushed outside, pushing herself past the pain of the bright light. Rushing into the water with everything she had, she swept the strugling angel into her arms and rushed back to shore. Carrying her back into her home she sat down on the ground and cradled the elder angel in her arms. "Hey. hey now, can you hear me?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Becky moaned and began to weakly spit up water, shivering violently as she did so, she had no body heat whatsoever, just to breathe took a torturous amount of effort.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:06 pm

"Hey, hey it't alright now, I've got you," Samantha whispered. "I've got you, you're safe now." She pulled the elder angel as close to her as she could, hoping to help warm her back up.
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Becky could feel someone holding her but she was too limp and weak to open her eyes to see who it was. The voice sounded familiar though....and it comforted her as she continued to shiver, moaning as the chills began to build in intensity.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm

"Just rest now," the younger angel whispered. "I'll be here the whole time, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:22 pm

"C-c-cold...." Becky's teeth had begun to chatter "S-so n-numb..." her lips were turning blue and she was starting to cough.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 pm

"It's alright," Samantha whispered, carrying the elder angel to her bed and wrapping her up in a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Gradually Becky began to fall asleep from sheer exhaustion. She could feel a soft hand stroking her hair and she weakly reached up to touch it, drifting off when she felt the hand take hers and rub it comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:37 pm

"I'm not going anywhere," Samantha whispered. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

By some miracle Becky managed to sleep through the night, though she still trembled occasionally, she would live.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Samantha smiled. "You're gonna be just fine," she whispered, drifting off finally at the crack of dawn.
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 am

Becky's mind felt fuzzy when she woke up, light shining in from the outdoors How did I get here? she thought blearily, the last thing she remembered was sinking down into the icy water....the water....she could hear it pounding outside. Not seeing anyone around, she weakly climbed out of the bed and walked outside, not stopping until she reached the bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves were almost hypnotic...no, there was a buzzing in her ears. Suddenly she was confused, when had the world begun to rock so much? Holding her head, she turned to go back inside, but suddenly her legs gave out and she collapsed into the dirt, trembling as her skin began to burn hotter and hotter...
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Samantha turned the corner where she'd been outside taking a walk to look for something to eat when she noticed Becky on the ground. "Hey now, what are you doing out of bed, you're in no condition to be up and around," she said, a mothering quality to her voice. She swug her friend up into her arms and smiled. "Let's get you back to bed, you need your rest."
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Becky moaned weakly, she felt hot, so hot....
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

"Shhhhh," Samantha whispered. "It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 am

"No...no...." Becky began to twist and whimper, a look of pain marring her pale, fevered face "Please....don't, I can't swim, don't push me in please, no...no!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:48 pm

"Hey, hey Becky wake up," Samantha shook her gently. "It's okay, you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 am

"No...n-no...." Becky's voice grew faint, and then it disappeared all together as she passed out from the memories that were surging through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Samantha sighed softly, pulling her friend close as she lied down on the bed with her. "It's gonna be okay," she whispered. "I've got you now."
Back to top Go down
Becky

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Becky continued to whimper throughout the day, a look of pain etched on her face
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"Shhhhh, it's okay," Samantha whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nightmare   Dark Nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Nightmare
Page 1 of 1