Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betrayed Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am

Randy lay limp and unmoving in the trainer's room, his body throbbed all over, especially from that Cross Rhodes that Cody had given him

Cody.... Randy still couldn't believe how the brunette had turned on him, only a week ago he'd still pledged his undying loyalty (and love) to the man known as the Viper, and now...he was probably going at it already with Ted in some hotel room. He was alone...again. There used to be a time when he'd be hurt like this and it would only be a matter of time before a certain brunette came running to his side. But not this time, not after he'd left him for Cody...he'd ruined everything....
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:16 pm

John had seen what Cody had done to Randy and it killed him inside. Poking his head into the room he sighed. "Randy?" John murmured.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Randy didn't move, sure he was imagining things, there's no way he'd be here
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:06 pm

"How you holdin' up?" John asked, though he though he knew the answer already.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Randy still didn't answer, his brain simply couldn't comprehend that he had come to him, he couldn't have...
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 pm

"Come on Rand," John said. "Talk to me, I do care about you you know."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm

"How can you?" Randy whispered "I left you, remember?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm

"That doesn't mean I don't Lov- care about you anymore," John stammered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Randy smirked "I didn't realize you cared about ex-lovers so much."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm

"I don," John said. "I only care about you."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Randy winced and rubbed his sore head "You still haven't answered my question John...why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm

"Becase Randy," John began. "I told you when we first got together that even if we seperated I'd be there for you, I'll always have your back."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

"But why?" Randy murmured, hissing when he felt John lay a hand on his shoulder "I...cheated on you."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

"I deserved it," John said, slowly massaging Randy's shoulders. "I cheated on you first, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

"But I drove you to it" Randy whispered "I couldn't keep my eyes off of that brunette snake, I didn't even care that you saw."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:49 pm

"Don't think about him," John muttered. "He's gone." He looked Randy straight in the eyes. "But I'm here......and I wanna try us again."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Randy couldn't believe his ears "You mean that?" he whispered "After everything I've done to you, you really want to try us again?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 pm

John nodded. "More than anything," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:53 pm

"I...I don't know...." Randy moaned softly as his head continued to throb
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:46 pm

"Come on Rand, you know I love you," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Randy looked up and couldn't stop the tears from trickling down his face "I love you too" he murmured "I don't think I ever stopped loving you."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:21 pm

"Then come back to me," John's voice was barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Randy held up his arms and wrapped them around John's lowered neck "Oh Johnny....." he murmured "I swear I'll never leave you again."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:47 pm

"I'm holding you to that," John murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Betrayed Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed Again   Betrayed Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betrayed Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: