Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's No Address in the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

There's No Address in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Angel sighed softly as she wiped a tear from her eyes and walked toward Chris' grave. Today was his birthday, or at least, it would have been. In her right hand she carried twenty deep red roses, in her left a letter. Her black dress stopped just under her kness and her black open toed sandals showed off her deep red toenails. Sitting down next to the headstone she sighed and broke down..
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Randy could hear the sobs long before he reached the grave where his girlfriend lay crying. He'd never had the pleasure of meeting Chris, but from all he'd heard, he'd been everything Angel had ever wanted...that he'd been taken away was a monumental injustice, more than that, it was a crime...

"Angel?" Randy called softly when he caught sight of the young woman leaning against the headstone "Sweetheart? Is it okay if I'm here?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Angel nodded, dragging herself off the ground and instantly latching onto Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 pm

"It's alright Angel, I've got you." Randy whispered soothingly "Just let it all out, you've been holding it in for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 pm

"It's not fair!" Angel sobbed. "It's not fair."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

"I know sweetheart, I know." Randy was fighting hard not to cry himself. Were it in his power, he'd turn back time, keep Angel and Chris together, even if it meant he'd never see his Angel again. But how could he help a wound like this heal?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Angel reached up and took off the necklace around her neck containing a small key. She bent down to the headstone and pullled a steel box out from the ground beside it and unlocked it, placing her letter inside.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Randy could see the massive stack of letters inside, she'd been writing letters for years.

"I...I'm sure he's still watching you..." he mumbled lamely, how was he supposed to help?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 pm

"I know he is," Angel said. "I can see him here, he's standing right next to you."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Randy could feel the hair on the back of his neck stand up on end. This wasn't the first time Angel had seen Chris standing next to them. And though he subtly glanced behind him, he saw nothing.

"What..." he licked his lips nervously "Is...he saying anything?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Angel nodded. "He said you better take good care of me," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 pm

"I will Chris" Randy spoke aloud "You have my word on that, she's safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Angel sat the roses one by one down on the ground in front of the headstone
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Randy took Angel's hand and rubbed it gently "Do you want to be alone for a while?" he whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Angel shook her head.

"I need you here, or I'll do something stupid," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Without a word, the Viper wrapped Angel in a gentle hug "Sweetheart, you know he wouldn't want you to do that" his voice was firm and gentle "And...I don't know how I'd live without you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Angel nodded.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Randy sat with Angel for quite some time, gently holding her in his arms.

"I love you" he whispered every now and again "And I know Chris will always love you too."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:34 pm

and I'll never forget him, never," Angel whispered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Looking over Angel's shoulder, Randy could've sworn he saw Chris watching them with a smile

"I know you won't" he murmured, gently kissing her on the cheek "I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's No Address in the Stars   There's No Address in the Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's No Address in the Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Churches and Cemetaries-
Jump to: