Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Give Up On Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Don't Give Up On Me Empty
PostSubject: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Randy smiled pulling up into the drive way. He was supposed to have a signing, but it ended early, so he was going to surprise Evan. Getting out of the car his smile only grew as he walked to the door. He opened the door and walked inside. "Evan?" Randy called. "I'm home!" This was odd. Evan normally catapulted himself into Randy's arms the minute he heard him. Where could he be?
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Unbeknownst to Randy, Evan was currently curled up in their massive bed shivering violently, buried under every blanket he'd been able to find before his strength had given out. No matter how he twisted and turned, he simply could not get warm, he felt like he was freezing to death!

"R-r-randy....." Evan moaned....having dimly heard his lover come home "I n-need. y-y-you......"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Randy looked around the house confused before he headed up the large oak staircase to the second floor. "Evan?" Randy called again. "Evey you here?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

"R-Randy....." Evan moaned....twisting into a shivering ball, his chills getting worse by the minute "H-help me....."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Randy thought for a moment about checking the bedroom, but there was no way Evan would be in there. Would he? It was hard enough to get the smaller man to sleep at night, but daylight hours.......never. Randy walked right past the room.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:09 pm

"Randy...." Evan moaned and passed out moments later, shivering as his fever peaked at a dangerously high level.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 am

After a few more minutes of searching, Randy decided his best bet was the bedroom, blue-green eyes widening at what he saw there. "Evey?" Randy asked softly. He approached the smaller man slowly, and shook him gently. He was burning to the touch. "Evey, baby wake up....."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Evan moaned and flinched away from Randy's touch, his ghost-white skin damp with sweat.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 pm

"Evey?" Randy repeated. "C'mon baby wake up......"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

"Mmmmmm......" Evan continued to moan, eyelids weakly fluttering "R-Randy......."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

"I'm right here baby," Randy soothed, rubbing Evan's cheek gently. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

"It's c-cold...." Evan mumbled, shivering as another wave of chills hit him "F-f-freezing...."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Randy scooped the smaller man into his arms and cradled him close. "It's alright Ev, I'm here, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Evan's head lolled a little as he tried to snuggle closer "T-think I'm s-s-sick....." he murmured weakly, still trembling from chills.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Randy couldn't help but chuckle. Wasn't that obvious? He nodded in agreement before he spoke. "I think you're right baby," Randy replied.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Feeling so tired, Evan began to grow still "Sleepy...." he whispered, half open eyes slowly fluttering shut "So sleepy....."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:41 pm

"I don't think that's a good idea Evey," Randy murmured. "Stay awake, stay with me baby."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 pm

"T-trying....." Evan whimpered, barely coherent "M-make it better...."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 pm

"I'm gonna try baby," Randy replied, standing slowly, Evan still in his arms. He knew he couldn't help Evan on his own.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Wrapped up in Randy's tattooed arms, Evan grew still, occasionally moaning in severe pain.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm

"It's okay Evan," Randy said softly. "We're gonna get you taken care of," he said, heading down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Evan mewed, but he was so weak it came out as a pathetic squeak. He was quickly losing the ability to remain conscious, thanks to the high fever which was sapping continuously at his body.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

"Just stay with me baby," Randy said, making his way to the car. "I'm gonna get you help."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm

"L-love you....." Evan whispered
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 pm

"Love you too," Randy murmured, settling the smaller man in the backseat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Give Up On Me   Don't Give Up On Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Give Up On Me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next