Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen and Alone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:54 am

Brett DiBiase stumbled down the road toward his brother's house, occasionally stopping to pull his bloody jeans back up around his waist. The wind chill was sub zero and he'd gone completely numb an hour ago. Frozen tears clung to his face, he couldn't get the horrible images out of his head as he practically crawled up the driveway, whimpering like a beaten puppy. He was so cold he could barely see straight, if he didn't get inside soon he would literally freeze to death. Pulling himself up to the front porch, he banged on the door, and then did a double take at the driveway. Ted's car wasn't there,nor was the car belonging to his boyfriend Randy, which meant only one thing: he'd come to an empty house, there was no help for him here...

Too weak to move any more, Brett curled up on the icy front steps and tried in vain to keep warm, sure that he would be dead before long.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Ted pulled in a few minutes later, eyes wide when he nocticed the nearly frozen form of his younger brother on his porch.

"Brett!" Ted said, rushing up to the younger man. "Brett, what, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm

"T-T-Teddy..." Brett's teeth were chattering wildly and his lips were blue "H-Help me...."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Ted gently lifted his brother into his arms and carried him into the house, grabbing a blanket off the bed, he wrapped it around the younger man and held him close, desperate to bring Brett's core temperature back up.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Brett shuddered as his body tried to warm up, he weakly tried to move closer to his brother's warmth and whimpered when he found he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 pm

"Easy Brett easy, I've got you now," Ted said.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm

"So cold...." Brett whispered, still shivering under the blanket "Thought I was going to die...."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 pm

"It's alright now, it's alright," Ted said.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 pm

"Teddy..." Brett's voice was trailing off as he began to fall asleep "Somebody....raped me...."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Ted's eyes widened.

"Who?" Ted asked, anger boiling.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Brett didn't answer, he'd fallen asleep in Ted's arms, his body finally coming back to a semi-normal temperature.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Ted smiled a little, seeing Brett was asleep. He'd worry about the rest later. Brett was safe, that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Later that night, Brett began to whimper in his sleep, having nightmares of the man who brutally hurt him,

"No, NO!" he twisted and turned, crying out in pain "No, Teddy!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"Brett, Brett wake up," Ted said, shaking him gently. "Wake up you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 pm

"Teddy!!" Brett latched onto his older brother and clung to him like a child "I'm so scared, it hurt so bad, please keep him away from me, Teddy I'm scared!!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 pm

"Shhhhh, shhhh Brett it's alright, I've got you nobody's gonna hurt you anymore," Ted whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

"Why did he rape me?" Brett whimpered, continuing to sniffle and cry "What did I do to deserve this?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 pm

"You didn't do anything baby brother, you didn't deserve it," Ted said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 pm

"I feel dirty" Brett whispered, his chin trembling slightly "I tried to fight him off Teddy, I really did, but he was just too strong! I'm pathetic..."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"No you're not Brett," Ted murmured. "Don't you ever let me here you talk like that again."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 pm

"Teddy..." Brett looked up at his brother, tears shining in his eyes "There's something you need to know...about the man who raped me."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:36 pm

"What is it Brett?" Ted asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 pm

"I..I..." Brett's voice shook "I don't know who he was!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:45 pm

"Shhhhh, shhh now, it'll be alright," Ted said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Brett was still crying when he fell asleep again, tears streaming down his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen and Alone   Frozen and Alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen and Alone
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: