Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Really Big Choices

Go down 
+4
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Randy Orton
Jenna Jericho
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

"Nobody likes Alanna cause she doesn't talk" Aiden whispered "And I won't leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Alanna whimpered, curling up closer to her twin. Every time they'd been in this situation before, everybody wanted Aiden, but not her, and Alanna was scared.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

"Hey sweetie" Randy, who'd heard what Aiden had said, bent back down and looked at them both "John and me, we're not like that, we'll love the two of you together."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Alanna looked up at Randy, a "Really?" look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm

"Really" Randy nodded "John and I always wanted to adopt twins."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Alanna smiled, holding her arms out for Randy to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 pm

"That's my girl" Randy murmured, gently picking Alanna up and kissing her on the nose
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Jeff was watching John and Randy play with the twins when he felt a tiny tug on his leg. Looking down, he saw a brown-haired girl looking up at him with wide hazel eyes "Hi" she grinned "I'm Alexis, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Jeff knealt down to the child's level.

"My name's Jeff," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://tpbs.rpg-board.net
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:49 pm

The little girl smiled even wider "Hi Jeff, you have pretty hair" she pointed to Jeff's rainbow colored ponytail "Do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Jeff smiled.

"Thank you sweetie," Jeff said. He was already becoming attached to her. "Chris, come here!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Chris came over and smiled at Jeff and the little girl "Hey Jeff, who's this?"

"I'm Alexis" the little girl smiled as she proudly said her name "I'm three and I'm a smart cookie!"

"Oh really?" Chris and Jeff chuckled "Who said you were a smart cookie?"

"My dad..." for the first time Alexis' face lost its happy glow "He went away, then I went to a different home."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 pm

"It's alright sweetie," Jeff said softly. "My mom, she went away too, she's up there," Jeff pointed to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

"Really?" Alexis came over and crawled into Jeff's lap "You miss her too?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 am

Jeff nodded. "I miss her a lot," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am

Alexis sighed and then her face brightened a moment later "I'm going to grab my bear" she smiled and scampered off as Jenna came walking up

"I see you've met Alexis" she smiled "She's been here for almost half a year; one day her guardians dropped her off for a checkup and never came back for her."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 am

Jeff sighed softly.

"She's coming home with us," Jeff said, it wasn't a question, he was certain of that.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 am

"Why was she abandoned?" Chris asked softly, watching as Jeff went over to play with Alexis,

"Well when they were prosecuted for child abandonment" Jenna rolled her eyes "They claimed that her Asperger's was too much to handle, said they were sick of it and said she could be someone else's problem."

"Jeff loves her" he murmured "Hailey's going to have something to say about this."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 am

Jeff smiled, sitting over at a small table with Alexis, he knew this would be hard for Hailey, but he couldn't help how quickly he'd fallen for the adorable child in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 am

"Am I going home with you?" Alexis asked quietly "Nobody ever takes me home, I don't think they like me."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 am

"Yes sweetie, you're coming home with me," Jeff said. "You're gonna have a sister too."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am

"A sister, really?" Alexis's eyes lit up with excitement "What's her name? When can I meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 am

"Her name is Hailey," Jeff said. "You'll get to meet her when we go home. "I have to tell you though, she can't walk like you can."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 am

Alexis cocked her head curiously "Is she younger than me?" she asked innocently, not understanding what Jeff had told her
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:26 am

"No honey, you guys are the same age," Jeff said. "She has something wrong with her legs, they don't work right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Really Big Choices   Some Really Big Choices - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Really Big Choices
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: