Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holding My Last Breath

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Holding My Last Breath Empty
PostSubject: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Matt moaned as he awoke that morning. His skin felt like it was on fire and his head was pounding. His stomach felt like Hunter was pounding his ledgehammer into him. Matt tried to get up out of bed, only to collapse back down onto the matress.

Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 pm

"Bye Melody, bye Carra!" Evan waved to his daughters as he left Jeff and Chris' house, having dropped his daughter's off there for the day. He smiled on the drive back, now he and Matt would have the house to themselves, and he couldn't wait to get home.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Matt tried agian to get out of bed, making it to his feet this time, before his legs gave out and he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Evan was humming softly as he came in, throwing the keys down onto the counter,

"Oh Mattie!!!" Evan frowned as his happy greeting went unanswered "Matt?" he mounted the stairs in concern "Matt, you awake baby?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:19 pm

"Evan," Matt's voice was weak and full of pain as he tired to get back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm

"Mattie!" Evan ran in when he saw his lover sprawled on the floor "Oh my gosh, baby what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:24 pm

"Hurts," Matt whimpered. "Everything.....hurts." Even breathing was becoming unbearable for the elder Hardy now.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm

"Oh Mattie..." Evan had pulled his lover up onto the bed and was holding his head in his lap "Baby you're burning up!" He fetched the thermometer from the bathroom and gently inserted it into Matt's mouth, eyed widening when it beeped, the monitor reading;

"Oh no..." Evan moaned "What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:31 pm

"Evy, do.......something," Matt pleaded between labored breaths. "It hurts........so.....bad!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Evan knew Matt needed to go to the hospital, but he also knew there was no way he could carry his lover out to the car, he was simply too big and heavy for him to hold. Knowing how Matt hated ambulances, he did the only thing that came to mind, he called Jenna,

"Jenna you need to get over here fast!" Evan was going out of his mind with worry "Something's wrong with Matt, he's burning hot and in pain, please help!!!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Jenna didn't even answer before her phone hit the floor and she was out the door.

"Evan...." Matt whimpered
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 pm

"Shhh, it's okay...." Evan whispered, crawling back onto the bed "Just relax Mattie, Jenna's gonna come and help." He stroked Matt's burning face and sighed "Just hold on" he whispered "Jenna will be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm

"I don't know...if I can Ev," Matt said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"Mattie you've GOT to" Evan continued to stroke his lover's face and tried hard not to cry "Me and Melody and Carra, and everyone else, we NEED you Matt, you've got to hang on."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 pm

"Ev, momma's ready....to take me home," Matt said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 pm

"Oh no no no..." Evan grabbed a bottle of water from the dresser and splashed some of the liquid into his hands, desperately trying to cool Matt's raging fever "Mattie it's not your time, stay with me okay?" he grabbed his lover's hand and held it tight "Stay here."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Matt groaned in pain, unable to speak at that moment, his heart beginnig to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm

"Matt NO!" Evan started to cry "Stay with me Mattie, PLEASE!!!!" he looked up when he heard the door slam open "Jenna is that you??"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:58 pm

"Yeah, it's m Ev," Jenna replied rushing to the bedroom.

"Alright, details, and fast!" Jenna said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

"I don't know!" Evan whimpered as Jenna began to look at Matt "I dropped Melody and Carra off at Jeff and Chris' place and when I got back he was out on the floor burning up with a fever! What's wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

"Shit!" Jenna cursed. Her brother and his boyfriend were on their way to help, bringing the children into this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 am

Matt groaned and Evan shushed him gently "Jenna..." there was a slight whimper in his voice "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 am

"We've got to get him into the bathtub, get his fever down," Jenna said.

"Matt!" the worried voice of Jeff Hardy burst into the house.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am

"Jeff!" Evan groaned as he strained under Matt's weight "Help us carry him, we need to get him into the bathroom!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 am

"I'll get him, I'll get him," Jeff said, picking Matt up gently.

"Evan?" Matt whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding My Last Breath
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: