Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holding My Last Breath

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 pm

"As soon as we warm you up Ev, you'll be no help to him if you're sick too," Jenna said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

"A..Alright..." wearing some loose pajamas, Evan let Chris lead him to the spare bedroom so he could get warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Jenna nodded, smiling a little as she sat down, she needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Wrapped up in the guest room, Evan was impatient to see his lover again to make sure he was alright with his own eyes. So as soon as he knew no one would see him, he crept out of bed and tip toed to the main bedroom where Matt lay sleeping

"Mattie?" Evan snuggled under the covers so he could be next to his lover "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm

"I'm fine Evy," Matt said softly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:55 pm

"That's good" Evan yawned and snuggled down next to his lover "Love you Mattie..."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am

"Love you too Evan," Matt smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

Evan leaned close and shuddered lightly "I'm so glad you're alright."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 am

Matt nodded.

"Thank you," Matt whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding My Last Breath   Holding My Last Breath - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding My Last Breath
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: