Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A family matter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 am

Christian knew he was in trouble the minute William Regal and his 'Round Table' came walking into his locker room. He tried to jump around them and run for the door but Kozlov grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the floor.

"You're not going anywhere" Regal muttered smugly "We're not finished with you."

"Why am I not surprised?" Despite his predicament, Christian couldn't help but smile mockingly at the trio who stood above them "Seriously, when have you ever finished anything, Bill?" Bristling at the nickname, Regal lifted his foot up and brought in crashing down into the blonde's chest, smiling when Christian moaned in pain. Then he signaled to the two monsters and Jackson and Kozlov went to work, stamping, kicking and punching Christian in any and every way that they could. When they finished, Christian's vision was blurry and his chest hurt so bad he could barely breathe.

"Let that be a lesson to you" he dimly heard the Brit murmur as he strolled out, Kozlov and Jackson in tow. Groaning in pain, Christian attempted to get to his feet, but as he straightened up, a burning pain shot through his ribs and he fell back to the floor, blacking out when his head smacked the unforgiving cement.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Adam was hapyy as he walked through the halls toward the ECW lockerroom. Jay had jumped ship from TNA and come back home where he belonged. Adam's normally smug smirk was replaced with a look of happieness as he approached the lockerroom, his eyes widening at the scene before him.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Jay still lay unmoving on the floor, his face a swelled mess of bruises and blood
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Adam walked quickly over to Jay, trying his best to wake him.

"Jay, Jay wake up," Adam said softly, worry quickly filling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Jay groaned and twisted weakly "Ad..Addy?" he spoke through bloody lips, his voice barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:51 pm

"Yeah Jay, it's me, I'm here," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:54 pm

"It hurts..." Jay mumbled, eyes starting to go glassy again "Tired..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:55 pm

"No Jay, stay awake," Adam said. "You gotta say awake."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:06 pm

"They did a number on me" Jay groaned, head lolling around as Adam picked him up "Probably shouldn't have teased them..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm

"Your mouth is gonna get you in some major trouble one day Jay," Adam chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 pm

"I think it already did" Jay moaned, coughing in pain as his ribs were jostled. He weakly lifted a hand to his mouth and gasped when his hand came away with red on it, "Addy..." he gasped "I think I'm in very big trouble here..." he showed him the blood on his fingertips
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Adam nodded.

"You just hang in there, okay?" Adam said. "I'm gonna get you taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Jay nodded breathlessly, letting his head rest against Adam's chest, his swollen eyes gradually fluttering shut.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:21 pm

"Stay with me Jay, keep talking to me now," Adam said. "I gotta know you're still in there." Adam cracked a smile. "I know there wasn't much of you in there to begin with, but I gotta know you're stil there."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 pm

"S..Smart...Aleck..." Jay whispered, groaning softly "Here I am dying and you're cracking jokes..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:27 pm

"It's my job," Adam chuckled. "At least it got your attention."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:30 pm

"I just don't want to die..." Jay moaned, eyes incredibly glazed over "There's a...a Brit who needs his ass kicked..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:32 pm

"You're not going to die Jay," Adam said. "I'm not gonna let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm

"G..good ol' Addy..." Jay managed to crack a weak smile "What would I do without you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 pm

"By the looks of you right about now.........you'd die," Adam said, chuckling still.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:46 pm

"If I don't die..." Jay whispered, voice starting to grow extremely weak "I'm going...to...smack...you...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm

"You smack me and I will kick your ass later," Adam said. "Cause you're not gonna die."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:58 pm

"You sound so sure..." Jay whispered, coughing up another handful of blood "I think my body disagrees with you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:59 pm

"I know you Jay, you're a hell of a lot stronger than you think," Adam replied.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm

"Glad you think so..." Jay whimpered "But I could really use some help right about now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A family matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family matter   A family matter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A family matter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: