Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ordinary Day...or Not

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Cody looked and saw a dark liquid staining Madison's jeans "I'll go find the medics" he murmured, running off to go find them.
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Madison nodded, contractions not quite hitting yet.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Cody came back with one harried medic in tow "She's going into labor" he muttered "Do something!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Madison let out a whimper as the first contraction hit, much quicker and shorter than the ones to come.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:36 pm

"Shh, Maddie it's okay" Cody held her hand as the medic prepped her to deliver "You're going to be just fine, Destiny too, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 pm

"I don't know if I can...do this," Madison muttered as another contraction hit.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

"Sweetheart you can do this" Cody got behind her and held her close "Ted and me are going to be right here the whole time, okay? You can do this Maddie, you can!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Maddie couldn't respond before she let out a scream as the worst of the contractions began.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

"Maddie breathe, just like the doctor's showed you" Cody murmured encouragingly "C'mon, deep breaths, it's okay I've got you. Ted, could you find some towels or blankets for when the baby's born?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Maddie nodded, breathing deeeply as Ted went to search for some blankets.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:56 pm

"Shhh, just like that" Cody whispered "Good girl Maddie, just like that."
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Hours began to tick by as Maddie still suffered in labor.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:05 pm

"That's it Maddie, keep going" Cody squeezed her hand gently "You're doing a great job"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Finally after 5 hours of labor Madison was able to welocome her daughter Destiny Ruby Rhodes into the world.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:11 pm

"Maddie she's beautiful" Cody whispered in awe, smiling at the little baby now resting in Madison's arms "Ted, look at our granddaughter, she's perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:15 pm

"She is isn't she?" Ted whispered.

Madison couldn't stop smiling at the child in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Cody had gotten up and looked out the window "Hey..." he grinned "The snowing stopped! I think we'll be able to get to the hospital now so Maddie and Destiny can get looked over."
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Madison simply nodded, too overwhelmed to speak.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:23 pm

"Ted, could you carry Destiny while I get Maddie?" Cody gently went to pick his exhausted daughter up "You did so good Maddie, I'm proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Madison didn't respond, her eyes locked on the child in Ted's arms.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:36 pm

"Destiny's just fine" Cody whispered, carrying her out to the car "The medic already assured us, she's perfectly healthy, she just needs to have a doctor look her over, which they would have done anyway, it's normal procedure."
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Madison nodded, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Cody gently placed Madison in the backseat next to Ted, who still held Destiny in his arms

"The guys are going to tease us for life when they find out we're grandparents" Cody couldn't help but laugh "Grandparents!!!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Rhodes

Madison Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 pm

"The luckiest grandparents in the world," Ted smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary Day...or Not   Ordinary Day...or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordinary Day...or Not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: