Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Secret that should never have been hidden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

A Secret that should never have been hidden Empty
PostSubject: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 am

Visiting his lover at the Smackdown tapings, Mike was beginning to curse his stupidity for coming at all. He'd told John he was over his latest respiratory infection, but in reality it was only laying low, if he even tried to take a deep breath he could hear the deep wheeze rumble in his throat. But it had been two and a half weeks since they'd last met, and Mike couldn't bear to keep his lover waiting any longer. At the moment, his boyfriend was out in a match against Jericho, he was waiting in his locker room and trying hard to stay awake.

"How long can one match take?" Mike grumbled, standing to pace the locker room once again "Man, does my head hurt..." he shed his jacket as well, it seemed unusually hot for a backstage locker room.

"C'mon John..." Mike whined despondently as he flopped down on a bench in the corner "I miss you..." he yawned, he'd felt tired all day, he might as well take a brief nap if this match was going to take a while after all. He stretched out into a mostly comfortable position and fell asleep, his last thoughts being of how happy John was going to be to see him. They were the last coherent thoughts he was going to have for quite some time...
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Intercontinental Champion
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am

John cursed how long his match had taken as he headed back to the locker room.He smiled when he saw Mike sprawled out on the bench sleeping. He could be a bit stubborn at times, but John wouldn't always love him for it. He walked over to the bench and knealt down onto the floor beside it and shoke Mike's shoulder gently. "Baby, baby wake up," John said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Mike moaned softly but otherwise didn't respond, his breathing remained light and shallow, eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Mike?" John asked softly, worried now creeping into his mind. "Baby, what's wrong?" John was lost, Mike had swore he was fine. He wouldn't lie again......would he?
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Mike continued to groan softly, a soft wheeze slowly becoming audible
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:50 pm

John sighed softy. He had lied again.

"I really wish you'd stop doing this," John muttered, picking Mike up and carrying him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Sensing the motion, Mike began to moan and twist, pain marring his face.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm

"It's alright Mike, I've got you," John said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 pm

"J...John?" Mike whimpered softly, turning as best as he could toward's his lover's chest "Hurts...."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 pm

"I know baby," John whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm

"H..hot...." Mike whimpered, wheezing more and more, his words barely understandable
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 pm

"It's gonna be okay Mike, just hang with me," John said.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Mike whimpered and fell limp, shuddering whenever he coughed
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

John sighed softly as he lied Mike down in the back seat of the car.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Mike curled into a fetal position and didn't move again
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Driving as quickly as he could John rushed to get Mike to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Mike was nearly enveloped in darkness, he heard nothing and he felt nothing except the heat that was spreading over his skin.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm

"It's gonna be alright baby," John said, pulling into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Mike shuddered when John picked him up again, a deep racking cough shaking his body
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm

After getting Mike into the ER, the doctors began to work as John stood close by.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 pm

As it turned out Mike was very VERY ill. His respiratory infection had now morphed into a nasty bacterial form of pneumonia and it was severely weakening his lungs and playing havoc with his immune system.

"He'll need to stay here for several days at least" the doctors informed him "He's running a very high fever and he needs to be on a ventilator until his lungs fully recover."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 pm

John nodded.

"Whatever has to be done," John said. "As long as he's okay."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 pm

"He's not going to be okay for a long time" the doctor sighed "When this infection finally clears up he's going to need bed rest for a good two weeks at least. If you'll follow me, I can take you to him now."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm

John simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Mike had been placed in a room in the ICU, the lights dimmed to help him rest. Mike's body seemed incredibly thin with all the tubes sticking out of him, not to mention the ventilator tube sticking out of his mouth. His eyes were shut and he was pale...very pale...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret that should never have been hidden   A Secret that should never have been hidden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret that should never have been hidden
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Smackdown :: Backstage-
Jump to: