Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unspoken Fears

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Carra tossed and turned in her bed that moring. It had been almost two weeks since she first started feeling sick, but she didn't say anything. Now her entire body ached, her throat burned and he stomach felt like someone was standing on it, but she still wasn't going to say anything. She was afraid she would get in trouble if she did.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Evan looked upstairs in concern, Melody had come downstairs almost an hour ago but there was still no sign of her sister

"Hey Mattie..." he headed for the oak staircase "I'm gonna go check on Carra, she usually doesn't sleep in this long."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 pm

"Alright, I'll be down here if you need me," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:05 pm

"Carra..." Evan called softly as he got up to the second floor "Sweetie...are you still sleeping?" He peeked inside his daughter's room and frowned when he saw her huddled under the covers "Darlin' are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 pm

"I'm fine," Carra muttered weakly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

"Really?" Evan came in slowly "You don't sound fine sweetie, can you come on out of the covers for me?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 pm

"I'm fine!" Carra said again, burrowing deeper into the covers.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

"It's time to get up anyway, Evan quickly pulled the covers back and gasped "Carra!" Evan quickly took in his daughter's pale face and chills and went back to the door "Matt, Matt get up here!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Matt rushed up the stairs at the worry in Evan's voice. "What is it Ev?" Matt asked.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:19 pm

"Carra's sick, really sick" Evan led his boyfriend back to the bed "I think we need to take her to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Carra covered herself back up and curled back into a ball. "No," Carra muttered. "I'm not going!"

"Carra," Matt said softly. "You need to go."

"I'm not going!" Carra said again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 pm

"Carra..." Evan placed a hand on his daughter's forehead "Sweetheart you're burning up, you NEED to go."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:28 pm

"I'm NOT sick and I'm NOT going!" Carra said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 pm

"Mattie...." Evan turned to his boyfriend "Please talk to her, she really needs to go right now or I don't know what'll happen to her."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Matt nodded sitting down on the bed next to Carra.

"Ev, why don't you go talk to Melody, maybe she can help," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Evan nodded and went downstairs to get Melody, who was in the living room playing with a game

"Hey Mel" Evan knelt down next to his eldest daughter "Can you come upstairs with me? Carra's really sick and she's refusing to go to the hospital, we need your help to convince her to go."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm

"She's not going to go," Melody said. "She hates it there." She's afraid you'll leave her there."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:50 pm

"What?" Evan's eyes went wide "We'd NEVER do a horrible thing like that, we love you both!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"Her parents did, that's how she got there," Melody said. "They did A LOT of bad stuff to her."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:53 pm

"Oh my..." Evan took Melody's hand and headed back for the stairs "Come on sweetie, I need your help so we can convince Carra we're NOT like her parents."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 pm

"If you talk to Miss Jenna she can tell you everything," Melody said, heading up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Evan nodded and made a mental promise to talk to Jenna as soon as possible "Mattie?" Evan poked his head in and sighed when he saw Carra was still in the bed "She still saying no?" When Matt nodded Evan sighed and went back to the bed

"Come on Carra" he whispered, gently picking her up "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Carra screamed as Evan's gentle touch felt like knives against her skin. "Let me go!" Carra cried. "You're hurting me!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Evan nearly dropped Carra in surprise before slowly putting her back on the bed "Sweetheart what's wrong?" he murmured in concern "Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 pm

"Everything hurts!" Carra whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unspoken Fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Fears   Unspoken Fears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unspoken Fears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: