Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Run to You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 pm

The cool November air blew through Angel's blonde curls and sent shivers down her spine. She knew she should have used something that would've given her a little more support to walk that night, but she opted to go with nothing more than a slender black walking cane. The small metal support device rested against her hip, trailing up the seam of her red dress. The dress fit snuggly around her slender figure, slowing off every curve of the young woman's body perfectly. a small slit trailed up the dress to her hipline on the opposite side from the cane. Tonight Angel chose to wear heels, something she almost never did, but on her tiny feet was a set of black high heels. She buttoned the black cardigan jacket see wore just up to her bust line, knowing exactly how to drive Randy wild. Her purse hung over her right shoulder, so not to get in the way of the cane when she walked. Hanging from her ears was a set of silver teardrop earings, another thing she hardly ever wore. Around her wrists were several silver bangels to match. Her hair was pinned back out of her face, a few curls hanging loose from the tight elegant style. She sat down on the bench outside and waited.

Randy had been a part of Angel's life for as long as she could remember. Sure there was an eleven year diffenence between the two of them, but even as a child, she and Randy had always been close. Things began to change for them two years prior though. It was Angel's sweet sixteen when she noticed her older friend eyeing her differently than he had before. Now two years later, on Angel's eighteenth birthday, they were going to celebrate their two year anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Randy couldn't help but smile when he saw his beautiful girlfriend waiting for him. Over the past two years she'd shown him again and again how lucky he was to have someone like her and he really wanted to make tonight extra special, just for his Angel...

"Hey beautiful" he greeted her with a gentle kiss "Ready to go out and celebrate two wonderful years together?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:36 pm

"We have another reason to celebrate you know," Angel said. "Unless of ourse you've forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm

"How could I forget?" Randy smiled, pulling a little red box out of his pocket and handing it to Angel "Happy birthday my beautiful one." He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace inside, with a delicate heart-shaped pendant.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Angel smiled.

"Could you put it on me, please baby?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm

"Of course" Randy murmured, delicately fastening the tiny chain around her neck "There, perfect in every way, just like you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Angel giggled, a rosy pink blush rising in her cheeks.

"You are too sweet, you know that?" Angel said. "I love this side of you."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm

"I love making you happy" Randy murmured, gently kissing her on the throat "Are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Angel simply nodded a first, her love for Randy the only thing on her mind. "Yeah," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 pm

"C'mon darling" Randy pointed to a black limousine that was pulling up "Our ride is waiting."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:56 pm

"Randy," Angel gasped softly. "You did all this for me?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:59 pm

"This is just the beginning" Randy whispered, gently helping her into the limo "Just wait until we get there..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm

"Randy," Angel said. "You didn't have to do all this for me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 pm

"Yes I did" Randy murmured, kissing her again "You mean everything to me Angel, you deserve all of this and more."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 pm

"Randal, Randal, Randal," Angel chuckled. "You are too good to me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm

"Oh no Angel" Randy kissed her right on the lips "It's you who are too good for me, I'm the luckiest man in the world."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Angel smiled. "I never thought this would be us," Angel whispered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:06 pm

"I knew" Randy whispered "Deep down I always knew that you were the one for me."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm

"So why did you wait so long?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 pm

"Your father" Randy smiled slightly "This probably won't surprise you in the least, but it took me a while to convince him that nothing bad would happen if I started dating you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Angel smiled. "He always has been a little overprotective," Angel chuckled, sliding Closer to Randy. "but I know you'd never do anything to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 pm

"Never" Randy murmured, looking up when the limo slowed to a halt "We're here."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Angel smiled widely. "Where is 'here' exactly?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"Well see for yourself" Randy opened the door and showed Angel a beautiful Italian restaurant, with lights shining in the trees outside "You always told me how much you wanted to go to this place" Randy murmured "I thought you'd like it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm

"Randy," Angel blushed. "I can't beileve you remembered!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Run to You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Run to You
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Restaurants-
Jump to: