Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Run to You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

I Run to You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm

"Anything for my Angel" Randy whispered, gently helping her out of the limo "Shall we?" He offered her his arm like an old-time gentleman
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm

"You are so sweet," Angel smiled, taking his arm.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:47 pm

"I do my best" Randy murmured, leading Angel into the restaurant where he had the best table reserved just for them.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Angel smiled widely. "I love you Randy," Angel murmured.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 pm

"I love you too Angel" Randy bent down and gave her a long, warm kiss "I wanted this to be a night you'd always remember."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:16 pm

"It already is," Angel smiled, gasping when someone accidentally tripped over her cane.

"Trying to cripple all of us you little freak?" the man muttered as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Randy didn't even think twice. Before the man could take another step he grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall, not caring how many people saw, NOBODY insulted his Angel,

"Apologize to her, NOW" Randy snarled, his livid face mere inches from the terrified man "Or so help me I'll cripple you PERMANENTLY!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 pm

"Or so help me I'll cripple you PERMANENTLY!"

Randy used the word. Angel hated that word, hated it with a passion, and Randy knew that. It didn't take anymore than a matter of seconds before Angel burst into tears and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

The minute he heard Angel's tears Randy knew what he'd done "Shit, Angel!" he let the man fall to the floor and ran out after her "Sweetheart come back, I'm sorry, you know I don't think of you like that!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:34 pm

"Leave me alone!" Angel yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 pm

"Angel please!" Randy could see his girlfriend ahead of him and he tried to run faster "Please let me talk to you, I was just angry, I wasn't thinking straight, Angel wait!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:55 pm

"I should've known you'd turn out to be just like the others!" Angel cried.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:59 pm

"But I'm NOT like them!" Randy cried, finally managing to catch hold of Angel's wrist "I've loved you since the day I met you, please Angel, what I did was careless, heartless and I won't complain if you beat me to a pulp right here. But Angel PLEASE" he got down on his knees and looked up into her eyes "Please don't let one moment destroy us, I'm begging you to forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:05 pm

"There were so may other words you could've used, why'd you choose that one?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm

"I don't know" Randy confessed "It's just, when he said that to you I just got so ANGRY, I wanted to snap his neck on the spot."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:15 pm

"Never again," Angel said. "Promise me I'll never hear that word come out of you're mouth again."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"I promise Angel" Randy gently rubbed her hand "That word will never pass my lips again, I don't care how angry I get."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Angel nodded, a smile spreading across her face before her right ankle began to spasm, sending her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm

"Angel!" Randy quickly scooped her up and looked her over "You okay baby?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm

"My ankle, the one I had surgery on.....it hurts, so bad," Angel whimpered. She knew Randy knew how baad spasms in that ankle could get.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 pm

"You want me to take you home?" Randy whispered, leaning his forehead against hers
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:45 pm

"Just make it stop Randy please make it stop!" Angel pleaded, crying again.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 pm

"Shhh, shhh, alright I will Angel, I will" Randy carried Angel over to a bench and sat down with her in his lap. He gently removed the shoe from her right foot and began to gently massage her ankle muscles "Is that better?" he whispered softly, continuing the massaging motions.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Angel nodded. "Thank you," Angel sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 pm

"You know I'll do anything for you" Randy whispered, gently tucking Angel back up into his arms "I love you Angel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Run to You   I Run to You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Run to You
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Restaurants-
Jump to: