Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Let Me Go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:15 pm

There was no doubt in anyone's mind that Ted was getting incredibly thin over the past few months, but no one knew why. If anyone had known the dark truth to Ted's weight loss he may not have been where he was. Pale, skin and bone and practically burning alive as the virus, or whatever this may be was nearly eating him alive.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Teddy was laid out on the couch when Randy got home from the arena. The Viper saw his lover sprawled out and sighed, he would've given the rest of his career to fix whatever was slowly killing his Teddy-bear, but nobody could figure out what was going on.

"Hey baby..." Randy gently shook the sick blonde and sighed when he felt how warm the young man was "You feel up to eating anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:24 pm

The look in Ted's eyes was as though Randy had just asked him to commit murder.

"No!" Ted snapped weakly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 pm

"Alright, alright" Randy felt hurt by the anger in Ted's voice "You at least gotta drink some water" he insisted "Or you'll end up back in the hospital again."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 pm

"Fine," Ted muttered. "but only a little."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

"Ted..." Randy dropped his voice an octave "You know you need more than a little." He went to the kitchen and filled a medium sized glass "I want you to drink all of this." He gave the glass to Ted and sat down on the couch "And I'm going to stay here until you finish it."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Ted took nothing more than a few sips before he set it down. "I don't want it," Ted muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 pm

"Theodore Marvin!" Randy picked the glass back up and moved closer to a pouting Ted "Either you finish the rest of it, or so help me I will put you over my shoulder and carry you back to the hospital, is that what you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:45 pm

"I said I don't want it!" Ted snapped. "Why don't you just go find Brett huh, I know you're making him your bitch now!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 pm

"What?" Randy was so surprised he dropped the glass, not noticing when it shattered on the hardwood floor "Teddy what are you talking about? I've never done anything with your brother, hell I've never even TOUCHED him, why would I when I've got you?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:51 pm

"Please, I've seen the way you look at him," Ted said, curling up into a ball. "You use to look at me like that, when I was the new kid." Ted started to sniffle, but I'm not good enough for you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

"When have you seen me look at him?" Randy slowly reached over and pulled Ted into his lap "Baby I've only had eyes for you. Talk to me..." he murmured, stroking Ted's burning forehead "Where is this coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 pm

"Randy I know your track record, you aren't exactly the world's most faithful lover," Ted muttered. "Everytime he comes over to see me you're eyeing him like he's a piece of fucking meat!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

"Teddy that's not true" Randy cradled the sick young man in his lap and kissed him gently "I may have had a rocky past when it comes to relationships, but I have NEVER cheated on you, I love you, with all my heart."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"You're just saying that because you want me to eat again," Ted muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm

"Teddy do you have ANY idea how worried I am about you?" Randy continued to rock Ted slowly back and forth "When I came home last month and found you passed out on the floor, I thought I'd lost you!" Randy began to gently nuzzle Ted's neck "It scares me seeing you like this, you're skin and bone, if you keep this up you're going to die!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"Good, then life'll be SO much easier for you," Te said. "You won't have to care about my pathedic self anymore."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Instead of exploding, Randy grew very quiet and he turned his head away. For a long time he didn't say anything, but then his shoulders began to shake, and the Viper turned back to reveal tears streaming down his face

"Teddy..." The Viper sounded brokenhearted "Do you have any idea what I'd DO if you died?" Secretly, he reached down and picked up one of the shards of the broken glass, holding it in his hand so Ted couldn't see...
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

"You'd be fine without me," Ted muttered his eyelids growing heavy as his malnutrition was wearing his body down.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

"No I wouldn't" Randy murmured, slowly gliding the jagged glass across one of his wrists, "I wouldn't be fine Teddy, matter of fact, I wouldn't be very far behind you." He watched almost hypnotically as dark red blood began to drip down his arm,
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Ted glanced up, eyes widening momentarily at the sight of his lover's arm. "Randy, stop that," Ted said. He reached for the glass in Randy's hand. "Don't hurt yourself over me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm

"And why shouldn't I?" Randy muttered, keeping the glass out of Ted's reach "Since you seem ready to leave me alone, why shouldn't I leave also? I CANNOT live without you Theodore DiBiase, not one day, not one hour, not even one minute."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 pm

"Randy," Ted whimpered, he was starting to cry now. "Please stop please." "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:09 pm

That was all Randy needed to hear, he chucked the piece of glass away and quickly staunched the flow of blood with his jacket

"Teddy I love you too" He pulled the whimpering man close and kissed him gently, running his hands through his stubbly hair "And it's KILLING me to see you like this. I want to help you get better, please Teddy-bear, will you let me help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

"So you want me to look like a fat fucking pig?" Ted muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Let Me Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Let Me Go
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: