Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Let Me Go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

Just Let Me Go - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:11 pm

"I'll try," Ted's voice was a fearful whimper, he had no idea if he could do this.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 pm

"It's okay Teddy" Randy had the first spoonful ready and he could sense how terrified Ted was "This is not the enemy, this will not hurt you, you trust me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:23 pm

"With all my heart," Ted whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:25 pm

"Open your mouth for me" Randy whispered softly in Ted's ear "Just a little, that's it" he was rubbing Ted's head and he strategically slid his finger's over Ted's eyes so the blonde couldn't see the spoon coming. Before Ted could react, the spoon was in and out of his mouth!
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Ted didn't fight when he realized there was food in his mouth, he knew Randy wanted him to do this, so slowly he swallowed a took a slow breath, waiting for his body to react.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Randy waited as well and smiled when nothing bad happened "See?" he murmured softly "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Ted shook his head. "No," Ted said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Randy smiled "Alright, let's do another." This time he didn't cover Ted's eyes and he smiled when the blonde accepted the food, maybe things would work out after all...
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 pm

This time however was different, the moment the food slipped down his throat Ted doulbed over in pain as it felt like someone had just punched him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 pm

"Teddy what's wrong?" Randy held the blonde tightly in concern "Baby talk to me, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 pm

"Hurts....Randy it hurts," Ted whimpered. "I think....I think I'm gonna be sick."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Randy didn't need to hear any more, he quickly set the bowl down and swung Teddy up into his arms, whispering soothingly while he carried him to the bathroom. Sure enough, no sooner was Ted in front of the toilet than he began to get sick, very sick.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Ted's body lurched forward as he retched over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 pm

"Shhhh, it's okay" Randy whispered soothingly, wrapping his arms around Ted's shaking body "Breathe Teddy-bear, breathe, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

"Randy, it hurts so bad," Ted whimpered. "Make it go away."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 pm

"Teddy I would if I could..." Randy felt Ted's forehead and sighed, his fever was spiking higher than ever, there was only one place that could help him now "C'mon" he murmured gently, picking Ted up into his arms "I'm taking you to Jenna, she can help us."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 pm

"Jenna Bell?" Ted asked, his words were slurring, his eyes glazing over.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Yeah, Jenna Bell" Randy looked at Ted in concern "Come on Teddy, stay with me, I know it hurts but you need to stay awake until we get to Jenna."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:00 pm

"Can't," Ted slurred. "So tired, so warm, just gonna sleep for a little."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm

"No no no no no" Randy gently shook Ted until his eyes opened "Baby you can't fall asleep, if you do you won't wake up and I can't lose you!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 pm

"But I'm so tired Randy," Ted whined.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:52 pm

"I know baby I know" Randy kept talking to him as he headed outside to the car "But you can't fall asleep, no matter how tired you feel, your body is trying to shut down."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 pm

"I'll try," Ted slurred. "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 am

"You'll make it Teddy" Randy tried to keep his voice calm as he raced to the hospital, Ted beside him "Just keep fighting, you'll make it, I'll be with you every step of the way."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 pm

"Promise?" Ted slurred again, his eyelids growing heaver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Let Me Go   Just Let Me Go - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Let Me Go
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: