Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wanna Lose You Now

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm

"Even if you have to carry me around like a..." Cody grimaced before whispering "child?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm

"Yes Garrett," Ted said, using Cody's middle name for emphasis' "even then."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Cody shuddered, Ted almost never used his middle name. When Ted finished dressing him, he sat up and went to stand again, but blushed when he realized he couldn't,

"Teddy" he whispered when his boyfriend came back in again with his shoes "Can you carry me to the car?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"Of course," Ted said. He smiled at Cody, hoping to ease feelings of shame he knew Cody felt. He walked over to the bed and picked Cody up into his arms, carrying him carefully down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 pm

During the drive to the hospital, Cody experimented with his arms and legs, trying to see if any energy would come back. While he could move them, they still felt more like dead weight then active parts of his body. Once they parked, Ted again picked Cody up to carry him inside. Poor Cody, who had always been on the shy side, couldn't help but burrow his head into Ted's shoulder, lest he see anyone staring at him with pity.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 pm

"Cody...." Ted said softly, placing a gentle kiss on the top of the younger man's head. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Cody peeked out with nervous eyes "I don't like it when people stare" he whispered "I'll be happy when all of this is over, once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Ted noddedas they entered the hospital, smiling when he saw Jenna at the nurses station waiting for them.

"Hey Cody," Jenna said brightly, noticing how nervous her friend looked.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hi Jenna" Cody whispered shyly "I have a little problem" he pointed to his knees, which were now a very interesting shade of purple and brown "My legs gave out in the shower" he murmured "And these appeared moments later."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Ted nodded.

"I've been telling you how weak he's been recently, how much easier and longer he's been getting sick," Ted added.

"Alright, well follow me and we'll see what we can figure out," Jenna said as Ted followed her into a room.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 pm

"So what's going on?" Cody asked when Jenna came back in with a pile of test results "What's wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

"Cody....I'm not going to lie to you, this isn't good," Jenna said, the sadness thick in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 pm

"What is it?" Cody asked warily "Do I have H1N1 or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

"I wish it was that simple Cody, I really do," Jenna said. "It's cancer Cody, lymphoma."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:34 pm

"Cancer?" Cody turned extremely pale "I...I have...cancer?" Ted had to catch him as he suddenly fell back and started crying, his thin body shaking with sobs. "How....how long," he paused to take a big gulp of air "How long do I have?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 pm

"Cody," Jenna said softly. "It's not fatal, this doesn't have to be a death sentence." "I can get you started on the vitamin thereapy and we can beat this, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:37 pm

"I won't die?" Cody whispered, still nestled in Ted's steady arms "You promise?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:39 pm

"I can't promise you Cody, but I will do everything in my power to prevent it," Jenna said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Cody nodded and then remembered, tomorrow was Monday, he was supposed to work tomorrow,

"Teddy" he whispered "What are we going to tell Randy?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:54 pm

"The truth Cody, he'll understand," Ted said. "We can't hide it from him."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm

"What about Vince?" Cody whispered on the way back to the car "What's going to happen to my job?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

"Baby, breathe okay we'll talk to him, I'm sure he'll figure out something," Ted said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 pm

"I hope so " Cody murmured, turning again to burrow into Ted's chest "God I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:06 pm

"Cody, I'm gonna get you through this," Ted said. "I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

"You won't let me die, will you Teddy-bear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wanna Lose You Now   Don't Wanna Lose You Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Wanna Lose You Now
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next