Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Where Forever Ends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha

Samantha

This is Where Forever Ends Empty
PostSubject: This is Where Forever Ends   This is Where Forever Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Baby why'd you leave me
Why'd you have to go
I was counting on forever
Now I'll never know
I can't even breathe
It's like I'm looking from a distance
Standing in the background
Everybody's saying he's not coming home now
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream

The lyrics seemed to mock her as they flowed from her stereo while she curled up on the bed with her teddy bear clutched to her chest. She sniffled as she wiped her eyes and sighed softly. Why'd it have to hurt so bad? Why did the tiniest thought of him have to force her to tears? She tried her best to occupy herself with other things, but it all reminded her of him. Not paying attention to the next song at first, she sighed when it hit the chorus.

I'll move on baby just like you
When the desert floods and the grass turns blue
When a sailing ship don't need a moon
It'll hurt like hell but I'll get through
Someday when I stop loving you

Sighing softly as the tears came down more as she burst into a fit of sobs she shuddered when the voices began to taunt her.

You know what you wanna do, just one cut, just one time, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

She clasped her hands over her ears as she rocked back and forth, sobbing on her bed. She couldn't do this alone.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: This is Where Forever Ends   This is Where Forever Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 am

Even from 500 miles away Becky could hear her little one's screams of pain. Unfolding her wings,without another thought she leaped into the sky and flew as fast as she could, not caring if anyone saw her, someone she loved very much needed her.

"Twinny!!!!" Becky landed deftly on the windowsill and came into the room where Samantha lay crying "Oh little one..." she crawled onto the bed and pulled the sobbing brunette into her arms "Shhhhh, shhhhhhhh, it's okay now, I'm here, I'm here...." The tears began to flow as the blonde tried to absorb as much of the pain as she could, it was so sharp and overwhelming but she continued to take it in, whispering soothing words the entire time.

"It's alright now" Becky murmured, kissing Samantha gently on the head "It's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: This is Where Forever Ends   This is Where Forever Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 pm

"I want him back," Samantha sniffled. "I want him back."
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: This is Where Forever Ends   This is Where Forever Ends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 am

"I know, I know" Becky whispered soothingly "It's okay now, I'm here, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: This is Where Forever Ends   This is Where Forever Ends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm

The heartbroken brunette nodded, snuggling into the arms that held her as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Where Forever Ends   This is Where Forever Ends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Where Forever Ends
Page 1 of 1