Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Touch What Isn't Yours

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

Don't Touch What Isn't Yours Empty
PostSubject: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Justin tore down the backstage hallway, not daring to stop lest the angry Brit known as Wade Barrett caught up with him.

"Just wait until I catch you Gabriel!" the tall brunette snarled. Moments earlier, in a tag match that also included their respective pros, Justin had delivered a massive kick to Wade's face, accidentally breaking his nose. Although he'd apologized profusely after they'd gotten backstage, Wade had lunged for him, forcing Justin to literally run for his life.

Rounding a corner, Justin tripped over some cords and yelped as he fell on the concrete floor. A moment later, the infuriated Barrett was on top of him, pelting him with punches, blood from his broken nose dripping all over Justin as he struggled to deflect the wild attack. But the Brit was practically double his size, and try as he might Justin could not get free.

"Help!!!" he shouted, crying out when Wade caught him square in the jaw "Matt, Matt, help!!!!" Justin didn't get a chance to find out if anyone heard him, a moment later Wade delivered a stiff punch to his temple that knocked him out cold. After delivering a few more punches, Wade stood and gave one hard kick to Justin's exposed back, grinning with satisfaction when the South African moaned in pain. Then he left to clean himself up, leaving Justin covered in bruises and blood.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Hearing Justin's cry for help Matt bounded down the hallway as quick as he could, his heart stopping momentarily when he came upon the young rookie, knocked out cold on the floor. Matt knelt down beside him and shook him gently. "Justin, hey, hey wake up," Matt murmured.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Hearing Matt's voice, Justin moaned and forced his eyes open "W-Wade attacked m-me...." he groaned, stiffening as his body began to register the bruises that were forming everywhere "It hurts...."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm

"I'll take care of him later," Matt assured him. "Let's get you outta here first."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Whimpering softly, Justin raised up his arms so Matt could pick him up. As Matt did so, Justin became painfully aware of how powerful Matt was, despite his appearance after his latest round of surgeries, he was as muscular as ever, just being in his arms was sending chills down his spine.

"Y-you don't have to carry me" he whispered shyly "My legs aren't broken."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:50 pm

"I want to," Matt said, chuckling a bit. "Relax, I won't drop you I promise," he said, giving Justin a bright smile to help lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Justin relaxed and smiled back, Matt was everything he could have wanted in a mentor, he was kind, caring, thoughtful, almost.... Justin stopped that train of thought in its tracks, Matt was his mentor, nothing more. Although....Justin looked at Matt while he paused to talk to security about what Barrett had done, he was extremely attractive...
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:00 pm

After their conversation with security Matt continued to carry Justin out of the building. "I'm taking you back to my hotel room with me," Matt said. "I'm not letting you out of my sight until we get you taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:12 pm

"Oh Matt...." Justin began to blush "Really it's too much, I can go to a doctor on my own, honest!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:16 pm

"Justin, shhhhh," Matt said. "You're staying with me and that's that."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm

"You know if I didn't know any better...." Justin hesitated, what if Matt got angry with him?
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:21 pm

"What is it?" Matt asked.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

"Well...." Justin blushed profusely "If I didn't know any better...I'd say you were hitting on me."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:24 pm

"Maybe I am," Matt smirked.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Justin looked away and swallowed heavily "I...I thought you were involved with someone..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"I was," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Matt's tone dropped so suddenly that Justin knew he didn't want to talk about it "Do...do you like me then?" his voice was a mere whisper, partially because he couldn't believe this was happening to him of all people!
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

"Well....yeah," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

"I....I like you too....." Justin confessed. They were in the car now, Matt had gently placed him in the backseat so he could stretch out comfortably "W...where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:40 pm

"We take care of you," Matt said, getting into the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:42 pm

"That's not what I mean" Justin hissed as he shifted around "You like me and I like you, where does that leave 'us'?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

"We'll figure it out in time," Matt said as he started to drive.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:52 pm

"Alright" letting out a deep sigh Justin slid back and watched the scenery go by. Curled up on the warm leather seat, Justin began to feel incredibly sleepy, and was he going crazy or were things getting blurry? Ignoring the faint warning bells that said he should stay awake, or even better, call for Matt, Justin slid into peaceful darkness and lost all contact with the bright world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Alarmed when the car suddenly became silent, Matt turned around and began to worry when he saw Justin was out. Carefully he turned around a bit and shook him gently. "Come on Justin, don't do this to me now," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Justin was completely limp and unresponsive, deaf to all around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Touch What Isn't Yours
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: NXT :: Backstage-
Jump to: