Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Touch What Isn't Yours

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"Come on Justin," Matt pleaded. "You gotta wake up."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Justin continued to lay unresponsive, his breathing had shallowed too.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Matt gulped as he turned down the road that led to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm

When Matt came running into the hospital, Justin looked like a large rag doll in his arms, he was limp and pale as snow.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

As Matt followed the doctors to a room, he began to worry more and more about the young rookie.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Simply put, Justin was in a light coma from the hard blow he received to the temple. His life wasn't in imminent danger, they were already starting him on steroids to wake his system up, but it would be a while before he was anywhere close to coherent again.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:36 pm

As Matt waited by Justin's bedside, he pulled out his cellphone, dialing Chris' number.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Still at the arena, Chris grudgingly fished out his cell phone and took the call when he saw it was Matt

"What is it?" he murmured, extremely tired after working Smackdown AND NXT "I was about to head back to my hotel room."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:49 pm

"I need to talk to you about Wade," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:52 pm

"Oh Matt come on..." Chris slid a hand over his face "I know Justin didn't mean to break his nose during the match, relax, he doesn't have to apologize."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Matt scoffed.

"Wade attacked Justin, he's in the hospital right now because of it!" Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Chris' jaw dropped "Wade did WHAT?" he sat on a bench in disbelief "Will he be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

"We're waiting on him to wake up right now," Matt sighed.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:57 pm

"Oh my gosh..." Chris groaned "Matt I'm so sorry, if I'd known Wade would do something so STUPID...." he sighed and thought for a moment "What do you need me to do, about Wade that is."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:58 pm

"Just keep him away from me before I kill him, the rest is up to you," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:01 pm

"Oh I don't know...." Chris dropped his voice to a whisper when Wade came in out of the shower "I might not be able to refrain from killing him myself, do you wanna come help me?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm

"Of course I do," Matt said. "but not until I know Justin is alright."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well...." Chris raised his voice when Wade walked out "If you change your mind, I guarantee that Wade will be alone behind the hotel around 2 in the morning. Hopefully I'll see you then, bye."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"Bye," Matt muttered.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Justin wasn't sure what time it was, he was still incredibly sleepy, but not as much as he was before. He could faintly hear things now, and the one thing he could hear particularly well....was Matt's voice. It was so warm and...comforting....listening to it, he became aware of another sensation; Matt's hand gently holding his own. Some deep instinct told Justin that he should squeeze Matt's hand....so he did.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Matt looked up when he felt the grip on his hand and smiled when he saw Justin was awake, or so he thought. Sighing softly when he realized this wasn't so he rubbed Justin's hand gently with his thumb. "I know you're in there Justin," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Justin squeezed Matt's hand harder and tried very hard to open his eyes. At last, he succeeded, but he had to close them again almost instantly because the lights were so bright
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm

"Hey, it's alright," Matt said softly. He rubbed Justin's hand still, very gently.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm

"Hi...." Justin murmured softly "How long have I been out?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm

"A while now," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Touch What Isn't Yours   Don't Touch What Isn't Yours - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Touch What Isn't Yours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: NXT :: Backstage-
Jump to: