Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caring for a Viper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Randy had the nastiest feeling he was getting sick. He'd been stretching and turning on the bed for half an hour, but no matter what he did he could not get comfortable. His skin was just hot enough to cause discomfort, and it didn't help there was a growing pain in his stomach.

For the fifth time that morning, Randy checked the clock and sighed, his boyfriend was supposed to have been home an hour ago. He'd already tried to call him once, but the call had kicked to voicemail.

"John I need you..." Randy whimpered softly, staring helplessly at the ceiling "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Almost as if on cue, John walked through the living room door. Traffic had been an absolute MESS on the way home.

"Randy!" John called. "Rand, you here?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Randy tried to sit up when he heard his boyfriend's voice "John I'm up here!" he fell back with a groan, that movement had cost him dearly, he could almost swear his skin was getting hotter.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm

John headed up the stairs to where Randy was. A lok of worry fell upon his blue eyes when he saw the state Randy was in.

"Randy, you don't look too good baby," John murmured, sitting down on the edge of the bed beside him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

"I don't feel good" Randy whimpered, turning to look at his lover "I think I've got a fever, and my stomach hurts!"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 pm

"Hey, hey shhhhh now it's alright I'm here now, I'll take care of you, you know that," John murmured, walking into the master bathroom to get the thermometer. "Now let's see what we're dealing with here."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Randy whimpered when the thermometer was placed in his mouth, he hated feeling hot, so having a fever was nearly unbearable.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:51 pm

"Shhh, it's okay," John whispered. "I know you hate being like this Rand, I know."

John took the thermometer when it started to beep.

"It's pretty high, but not too bad," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 pm

"What are you going to do?" Randy whispered, a faint pleading in his blue-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:56 pm

"I'm pretty sure we've got some cold medicine around here somewhere," John said, "It has a fever reducer in it."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:58 pm

"No, not that stuff" Randy whimpered "It makes me sleepy..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:59 pm

"Randy, you NEED to sleep, it'll help," John insisted.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Randy shook his head "I'll get nightmares..." he whispered, eyes dimming in fear "And...and...they scare me.." he sighed, moaning as another tiny wave of heat washed over him.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 pm

"Randy," John said softly. "What if I lie down here with you, then will you go to sleep?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm

The sick man looked up at his lover and slowly nodded.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:08 pm

"Alright, let me go get your medicine then I'll come lie down with you, okay?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Randy nodded and curled up into a ball when John got up, he hated being sick.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:17 pm

John nodded, going into the bathroom to get Randy's medicine. He srunched his nose as he pulled out the cold medicine bottle. The stuff smelled horrible, and it tasted that much worse. Pouring the recommened dose into the small cup John walked back into the bedroom.

"Here Randy," John said. "Take this."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:19 pm

One whiff of the foul medicine was all it took for Randy to turn his head away, weakly shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 pm

"Come on baby," John said. "You wanna get better, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Still wary, Randy looked up at John, then at the medicine. Finally, he nodded and let John lift his head up to give him the foul liquid, choking slightly on the nasty taste.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm

"There you go," John smiled, setting the small cup on the bedside stand and climbing into bed with Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 pm

"Hold me?" Randy whispered as he felt his eyes growing heavy.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm

John nodded, gently pulling Randy close to him. "Better?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 pm

"MmmHmmm" Randy was nearly out, the sound of John's heart was putting him to sleep "Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caring for a Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caring for a Viper   Caring for a Viper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caring for a Viper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next