Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The day the Viper Fell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The day the Viper Fell Empty
PostSubject: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Randy never saw it coming, one minute he was standing over Master's body and the next, BAM! Out of nowhere Sheamus' boot connected with his face and he fell limply to the mat, blacking out almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:42 pm

It took Ted only a matter of seconds to be in the ring attacking the man who had hurt not only his leader, but his lover with everything he had in him. It was Ted's turn to repay Randy for everything he'd done for him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Randy lay still in the far corner of the ring, already there was a nasty bruise forming on part of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm

After disposing of Sheamus, Ted rushed to Randy's side. He knew if he didn't get him alert enough to help get him backstage, there's no way he'd get back there. "Randy," Tedmurmured. "Come on Rand, you gotta wake up."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Randy gave a soft moan but other than that he remained completely still.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 pm

"Come on Randy," Ted pleaded. "You know there's no way I can move you on my own."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

One of Randy's eyes slid open, but the blue-green orb was unfocused "Teddy I c-can't...." Randy's voice was barely understandable "C-can't do it..."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:29 pm

"You've got to try Randy, I can't move you," Ted stressed. He had no idea how strong he truly was.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:31 pm

"Y-yes you can..." Randy's eyes were starting to fall shut again "I trust you Teddy...please...."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Ted nodded, realizing he had no other option, he gently eased The Viper into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Randy moaned when he felt Ted's arms underneath him "Love....you....." he didn't care how many cameras caught him saying that, what Ted was doing meant more to him than anyone would ever know.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:58 pm

"Love you too," Ted whispered, standing up slowly, so not to cause Randy any discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm

When Ted stood, Randy instinctively rested his head against the blonde's chest. His head was throbbing from where Sheamus, that pale freak of nature, had kicked him and the pain was making him dizzy. He kept his eyes shut and he relaxed, knowing that Ted had him safe and wouldn't let him fall.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:09 pm

"I've got you Randy, it's alright," Ted said, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 pm

It was an unbelievable sight, the great Viper laying limp while Ted gently carried him backstage.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Ted was as gentle as he could be. It would kill him if he hurt Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Randy could tell when they got behind the curtain because the volume level suddenly jumped from near zero to a hundred. He softly whimpered and dug in a little closer to Ted's chest, hoping the blonde would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 pm

"It's okay baby," Ted murmured. "I'm gonna take you to our lockeroom, it'll be nice a quiet there."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Randy slowly nodded and winced, the pain in his head was near excruciating.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Once they'd reached the lockerroom Ted sat down on a tattered couch in the corner of the room, Randy still in his lap. He wasn't about to let go anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 pm

"Mmm, Teddy...." Randy whimpered and slowly opened his eyes "My head...hurts...."
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:21 pm

"I know baby, I know," Ted mumured. "I'll get you something for it in just a second." Ted was lucky he'd decided to leave his ag on the couch as he rumaged trough it.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Randy had to quickly shut his eyes again, he'd suddenly been hit by a massive wave of nausea. He moaned and rubbed his head against Ted's chest "Don't feel so good..." he murmured softly, wishing all the pain would go away.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 pm

"It's gonna be okay Randy," Ted said. He dispensed two small pills from his Advil bottle and grabbed his water bottle. "Here baby, take these."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Randy quickly took them and groaned, he was resisting the urge to curl up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day the Viper Fell   The day the Viper Fell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day the Viper Fell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next