Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff is Hyper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Ears twitching as he stepped out of the car, Adam sighed as he headed towards the big house he shared with Jeff, the adorable love of his life. While he'd been forced to retire from active competition, that hadn't stopped WWE from taking advantage of the fact that he was still under contract by sending him to as many media appearances as possible before his contract ran out.

It had been a long long day and Adam was so happy to be home, his long blonde tail began to perk up as he finally reached the front door. Engrossed in finding his key, he didn't notice two eager green eyes watching him from one of the windows. Unbeknownst to Adam, his day was about to get a whole lot better....
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Jeff bounced on his knees on the couch when he spotted Adam coming up the walkway. He darted toward the door and pounced on the older blonde
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Adam was literally knocked off his feet by the enthusiastic welcome, not that he minded, he quite enjoyed having a lapful of warm, purring Jeff, his long black tail (died rainbow) wrapping around his waist.

"Hi Jeffy" he couldn't help but smile "did you miss me that much?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Jeff nodded quickly. "Uh huh uh huh uh huh!"
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Adam laughed even more "Jeff, you're feeling hyper, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm

"I had....Skittles....and...doughnuts.....and coffee.......and more coffee," said Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Adam rolled his eyes "Jeff.....I thought you promised you were going to lay off with the Skittles and doughnuts and especially coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

"But they're so good," said Jeff with a whine.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Adam pretended to flinch when he saw Jeff put on his kitten eyes "Awww, come on Jeff, dont' do that to me, you know I go to mush when you do this to me!!"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Jeff pouted at bit. "C'mon Addy......."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Adam resisted a few minutes later and finally broke down into a huge grin "Awwww, I could never be mad at you my hyper little kitten" He gave him a kiss on the forehead "I see you re-dyed your tail today"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Jeff nodded. "Spent two hours picking the colors out just right."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Adam stroked the tail gently, smiling when Jeff purred even louder "So...what else has my hyper little kitten been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 pm

"Missing you," said Jeff as he curled close.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 pm

"Awwwwww Jeff......" Adam sighed as he held the purring cat close "I'm sorry I've been away so much, you know I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

"I know Addy," said Jeff. "I know." He chuckled softly. "So are we gonna sit on the porch all night and let the dinner I made you go to waste?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Adam's eyes widened "You made me dinner????"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Jeff smiled proudly. "And cleaned the house, did the laundry."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Adam pretended to look shocked "All of this in one day? I should let you be hyper more often!!"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Jeff grinned and pulled Adam to his feet. "C'mon, before your steaks get cold."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

"Steaks?" Adam was rumbling now, both with pleasure and hunger "Lead the way darling, I'm all yours"
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Jeff smiled and rushed toward the kitchen. He was still sugar high.
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Adam plopped down at the table and purred in anticipation of the delicious meal he was about to get. Unlike his bumbling brother, Jeff was a master in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cat Jeff

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Jeff pulled the plates off the oven rack where he'd left them to keep them warm. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Cat Adam

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 pm

"YUM!!" Adam purred and literally pounced on his foot, chewing it happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff is Hyper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is Hyper   Jeff is Hyper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff is Hyper
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next