Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 am

Cassandra "Cassie" Bourne rolled her hazel eyes as she walked up to the home that her brother shared with his boyfriend, Matt Hardy. The sixteen-year-old, blew the smoke out of her mouth after she took another long drawl from her cigarette. Her parents had gotten tired of dealing with the rebelious teen and decied to send her to live with her brother. She was flunking her way out of highschool, and she'd been known around the town to spread her legs for anyone that wanted her.

Evan was in for a mess.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Evan looked up in surprise when he heard a loud knock at the door. Matt was doing publicity for the Royal Rumble and wouldn't be back for a couple more hours...so who would be coming to the house now? Grabbing his crutches, he slowly moved to the front door, shushing Lucas who'd begun to bark at the door,

"It's okay Lucas" Evan murmured "I'm sure it's nothing," he opened the door and froze when he saw who was on the other side,

"C..Cassie?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Cassie took another long drawl off her cigarette before blowing out the smoke and rolling her eyes again.

"Duh Evan, you got vision problems too now or somethin' gimpy?" Cassie asked rudely.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Evan rolled his eyes; he hadn't seen his sister in two years and she was still as mouthy as ever "Let me guess..." he drawled, his accent coming out with his increasing annoyance "Mom and Dad kicked you out the house again, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

"No shit Sherlock," Cassie said. "Damn I forgot how big of a dumbass you were."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm

"You better watch your mouth if you want to stay here" Evan glared as he reluctantly let his sister inside "Matt doesn't tolerate attitude from ANYONE and neither do I."
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:53 pm

"You're STILL with him?" Cassie asked, taking another drawl from her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 pm

"Would I be here if I wasn't?" Evan sighed and snatched the cigarette from Cassie's mouth "No smoking in the house" he muttered "Matt hates the smell of cigarette smoke."
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Cassie snickered as she blew the smoke from her mouth right into Evan's face.

"Awww, poor little Mattie, like I give a damn," Cassie said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm

"Cassandra Marie Bourne!" Evan steadied himself so he could look right into his sister's face "You may be family but if you keep this up I will not hesitate to throw you out of the house!"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Cassie glared daggers trough her brother.

"Don't EVER call me that again!" Cassie said, before she kicked one of Evan's crutches hard enough to knock it out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:04 pm

"OWWW!!!" Evan cried out as he fell right onto his injured ankle "Cassie...." he clutched his ankle in pain, stiffening when a southern voice demanded "What the hell is going on in here?"

Both Bourne's looked up to see a livid Matt Hardy standing in the doorway,
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Matt's first thought was Evan, he could deal with the ever so infamous Cassie Bourne later.

"Evan," Matt said softly. "Let me help you over to the couch okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 pm

"Yeah..." Evan glared at his sister as Matt helped him hobble over to the couch "My parents kicked dear Cassie out again, I believe she wants to stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 pm

"Is she the reason you were on the floor just now?" Matt asked.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 pm

"Mmmm...yeah...." Evan lowered his voice "I told her she couldn't smoke in the house and she didn't react to the news too well."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 pm

"Then she's not staying here," Matt said. "Sister or not I'm not having somebody living in my house that's gonna hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 pm

"Mattie c'mon" Evan couldn't believe he was doing it but he found himself turning on his puppy dog face "At least for tonight, she doesn't have anywhere else to go and it'll be dark soon."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:26 pm

As much as Matt wanted to say no, he couldn't resist that adorable face.

"Alright, alright," Matt chuckled. He turned to Cassie, his eyes like stone. "You're lucky I love your brother or you'd be out in the cold tonight."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Cassie's eyes narrowed and Evan, elder brother though he was, couldn't help but snuggle a little closer into Matt's arms, he and Cassie had never had the best of relationships, and he hoped the night would pass peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

"Hey, Bratty Bourne, purse NOW," Matt demanded.

"Hell no, fuck you curly," Cassie spat.

Matt lied Evan down on the couch and got up snatched Cassie's purse.

"This is mine," he said pulling out her Ipod, "and this is mine," he added pulling out her cellphone, "as long as you're in my house, consider yourself grounded."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Evan groaned as Cassie began to throw a fit, he should've warned Matt that grounding did nothing but make his sister mad.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Cassie glared at Evan.

"This is all your fault Evan, if you hadn't been so damn perfect maybe I wouldn't have to work this damn hard for someone to notice me!" Cassie yelled.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

"Perfect, what the hell are you talking about?" Evan sat up and stared at his sister "I'm no 'perfect' son, I've made my share of mistakes, same as you!"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Bourne

Cassie Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

"Please Evan, they worship you!" Cassie said. "They won't even look at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore   Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly Baby Bourne Anymore
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next