Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Care of Baby Sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

Taking Care of Baby Sister Empty
PostSubject: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Jenna moaned as she lied in her bed watching Maria get ready to leave for a photoshoot. "Ria please let me come with you!" Jenna hoarsely whined.

"No Jenna Bell, you're six months pregnant and you're sick, you're staying here," Maria said.

"Ria, I'm fine!" Jenna protested.

"You're not fine Jennifer, you're sick," Maria said. "Your brother is on his way here."

"You called Chris!" Jenna nearly screamed.

"Yes I called Chris, Jenna I'm not leaving you here alone as sick as you are!" Maria said.

"Fine," Jenna groaned as she sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Chris got there as quickly as he could,

"How's she doing Ria?" his voice was full of concern for his baby sister
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:52 pm

"I'm fine Chris," Jenna said hoarsely, trying her best to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 pm

"Jenna get BACK in bed!" Chris rushed over and made sure his sister lay back down "You are in no condition to be up and around."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 pm

"Why are the both of you overreacting, it's just a little cold?" Jenna protested.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

"Jenna listen to me" Chris' eyes were like ice "That LITTLE cold could be a BIG problem for your baby if you aren't careful. Now please, for me, stay in bed and get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm

"Chris, I'm fine, Lily's fine we're FINE!" Jenna insisted.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:01 pm

"Jenna you have a FEVER" Chris' voice was filled with worry as he felt his sister's warm skin "You need to rest or you're going to get even sicker."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 pm

"A 102.3 degree fever," Maria added.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:06 pm

"And you call that 'alright'?" Chris was starting to get angry "Jenna if that fever was any higher I'd be dragging you to the hospital!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 pm

"Chris, really I'm fine, honest," Jenna said, getting out of bed again.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:11 pm

"No, you are NOT!" Chris gently pushed Jenna back down into bed "So help me Jenna, if you try to get out of bed one more time I will carry you to the hospital and KEEP you there until you deliver Lily!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 pm

"You....wouldn't....dare," Jenna glared, her protested interrupted by a coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 pm

"Look at me Jenna" Chris was glaring at his sister "Do I LOOK like I'm kidding?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Jenna shrunk down in her bed.

"No," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Chris' eyes softened "Jenna I'm not trying to be mean" he murmured "I just want both you and Lily to get through this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 pm

"Chris, my head is killing me," Jenna whined.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 pm

"Alright" Chris murmured "Let me grab some medicine. Ria, you better get going to your photo shoot, we'll be good here."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 pm

"Take good care of her for me Chris," Maria said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

"I will" Chris smiled, coming back with the medicine just as Maria was leaving "She's in good hands."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Love you baby," Jenna said weakly.

"Love you too," Maria said. "oh, and Jennifer, behave."

"Ria, you're gonna make Chris start calling me that!" Jennna whinned as Ria left.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 pm

"Relax Jen-Jen" Chris shushed his sister as he gave her some medicine "I know you hate being called Jennifer."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Jenna smiled weakly.

"Chrissy?" she asked softly. "Could you lie down here with me?" "I'm kinda cold."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 pm

"Sure Jen-Jen" Chris climbed into bed and snuggled up to his little sister "Feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

"Mmmmhmmm," Jenna muttered. "Thanks, big brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Care of Baby Sister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next