Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Care of Baby Sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 pm

"No problem" Chris placed a gentle kiss on his sister's forehead "Just relax, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 pm

"I really wish we coulda grown up together," Jenna muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 pm

"Me too" Chris whispered, slowly stroking Jenna's long hair "But we're together now, and we always will be."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

"Chris, if you keep doing that it'll put me to sleep," Jenna murmured.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:49 pm

"You need sleep" Chris murmured, continuing his hypnotic rubbing "It'll help you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 pm

"Chris I don't....wanna go to sleep," Jenna yawned.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 pm

"Yes you do" Chris whispered, slowly but surely easing Jenna's head closer to the soft pillows "You're so sleepy, before you know it you'll be dreaming sweet dreams..." he gently kissed Jenna's cheek and smiled as her eyes began to slide shut...
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:56 pm

"Night...Chrissy," Jenna muttered, drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 pm

"Good night Jen-Jen" Chris gave his sister another kiss and settled down beside her, happy that his sister was sleeping at last.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

Not long later Jenna began to toss and turn, fever dreams plaguing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 am

"Shhhh, Jenna calm down" Chris whispered, rubbing his hands gently over Jenna's burning face "It's Chrissy, your alright, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 am

"Ria?" Jenna asked softly, looking for her lover, who in her mind was taken from her.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 am

"Ria's okay" Chris whispered "She'll be back in a little while, okay? Don't worry, nothing's happened to her."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

"Don't let them hurt her Chris," Jenna muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 am

"I won't" Chris promised, wondering who 'they' were supposed to be "Nothing's going to happen to her, you have my word."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Jericho

Jenna Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 am

Jenna nodded.

"Okay," Jenna said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Care of Baby Sister   Taking Care of Baby Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Care of Baby Sister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2