Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Take Care of Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

Please Take Care of Me Empty
PostSubject: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 pm

There were two things in all this world that Jay couldn't stand: Being sick and being alone, and right now he was dealing with both. He'd been feeling sick all day, but Adam wasn't there to help him, he was off doing yet another signing and wouldn't be back for another hour. Lately, however, Jay had begun to feel worse, and he'd begun to contemplate calling Adam. At last, his body made up his mind for him, moaning softly in pain, he hit speed dial and waited to be connected with his lover

"Addy?" Jay's voice was soft "Baby...when are you coming home?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 pm

"Soon little one soon," Adam replied softly. "You know Vince will have my head if I don't finish this."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yes I know but..." Jay desperately wanted to tell Adam how sick he felt, but he didn't want to get him in trouble either "Alright Addy, just hurry home, alright?" He sighed when Adam hung up and burrowed back under the covers, feeling sicker (and warmer) than ever.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

There was something in Jay's voice that worried Adam. Something wasn't right and he knew that. As quickly as he could he grabbed his keys off the small table and ran to his car.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Cocooned in the heavy comforter, Jay felt like he was slowly suffocating. He'd gotten under there to stay warm, only now he lacked the energy to crawl back out and the intense heat was overwhelming,

"Addy..please hurry..." Jay could barely move now "Please hurry..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Adam drove as quickly as he safely could, almost forgetting to turn the ignition off as he jumped out of the car and rushed into the house. "Jay!" Adam called. "Baby where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Literally trapped in the bed, Jay dimly heard Adam's voice through the thick covers. Straining to call his lover's name, he tried one last time to squirm his way out of his cloth prison and lost his balance, falling headfirst, blankets and all, onto the bedroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Hearing the noise upstairs Adam nearly jumped up the stairwell, eye wide when he reached the bedroom. "Baby," Adam said softly and he croutched down next to the blanketed lump on the floor. He slowly and tenderly unwrapped Jay from the heavy comfeter and lied the smaller man back on the bed. "You poor thing," Adam whispered.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Freed from the overbearing fabric, Jay moaned and began to gasp for air, his chest heaving "Addy..." he weakly opened his eyes and looked up at his lover "Addy it's so hot..." he whimpered in pain "It's so hot..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

"My poor little one," Adam said, leaving the bedroom for a moment before returning with a cool damp cloth. He pulled Jay into his arms, gently crading the smaller man, pressing the cloth to Jay's overheated skin. "There now, I'll take care of you now," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Jay shuddered, the damp wetness sending chills down his spine "Feels so good..." he moaned, letting his head rest against Adam's arm "It's making me sleepy..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm

"No little one, you have to stay awake, sleeping with a fever this high could be very dangerous," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ohh...." For Jay, his delirium filled world consisted of Adam and Adam only, he was aware of nothing else but his lover's gentle touch "Addy..." Jay looked up at the blonde with heavily-glazed eyes "Could I have some water? I'm thirsty..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Adam smiled. "Of course baby," Adam said, lying Jay down on the bed. "I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Jay began to doze while Adam was gone, he felt very warm and heat ALWAYS made him sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Returning a few moments later, a glass of ice wate in his hand Adam sat down on the bed and shook Jay gently. "Baby, baby wake up," Adam murmured.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

"Mmmm...Addy?" Jay's voice was sluggish and his eyes remained closed
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 pm

"Come here little one," Adam said pulling Jay into his arms as he coaxed the smaller man's mouth open enough to allow the cool liquid to pass through his lips.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Jay weakly moaned and his eyes slid open, staying focused on Adam, he looked like an infant with the glass held to his chapped lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 pm

"There you go," Adam smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 pm

After Jay had drunk his fill, he gently nudged the glass away and snuggled onto Adam's chest "Thank you Addy..." his voice was barely audible, but it was full of contentment "You're so good to me..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

"You know I'd do anything for you," Adam said. "Absolutley anything."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 pm

"I know..." Jay mumbled, his breathing slowly evening out "Love you Addy..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 am

"Love you too Jay," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 am

Jay could hear Adam's heartbeat as he slowly dropped off to sleep. Right on the edge of unconsciousness he felt Adam tenderly kiss his brow and tuck him into bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Care of Me   Please Take Care of Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Take Care of Me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next