Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day on a Brand New Planet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

First Day on a Brand New Planet Empty
PostSubject: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Angela "Angel" Michaels sat on the seat of her walker in the back of catering. Today was her first day and the young 18 year old had never been more scared in her life.

"They'll probably laugh me out of here the minute they see me," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Randy saw the young diva sitting in the back and smiled, he'd heard that Shawn's daughter was joining the roster and he was eager to meet her

"Hi" he grinned politely "My name's Randy and you must be Angela."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Angel nodded shyly.

"You can call me Angel, everybody does," she said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Randy nodded "Well Angel, it's very nice to meet you, I'm sure you're going to do great here."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 pm

"How can you be so sure?" Angel asked, looking up at Randy finally.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:42 pm

"I've heard great things about you" Randy smiled "And besides, with Shawn Michaels as your teacher, you couldn't be more prepared for this business."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Angel scoffed.

"Oh, and I'm supposed to forget all about the hunk of metal I'm sitting on!" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Randy sighed "Angel..." he bent down to whisper to her "You wouldn't be here if they didn't think you could cut it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 pm

"Yeah right, I'm only here for two reasons," Angel said. "One, I'm Shawn's daughter, and two, they feel sorry for me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 pm

"Hey..." Randy's eyes hardened slightly "I don't feel sorry for you, matter of fact, I'm quite impressed."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:05 pm

"What about me is there to be impressed with?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"Angel" Randy sighed "You're the only person I've ever heard of, with a condition like this, who's actually gone from being wheelchair bound to being able to wrestle and wrestle extremely well, most people with CP are fortunate if they can walk, but you? Look at what you can do in the ring! It's downright miraculous!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Angel smiled slightly.

"I'm debuting against Mickie tonight," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 pm

"Really?" Randy smiled "I think I'll watch, good luck."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'm gonna need it against her," Angel muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 pm

"You'll do great!" Randy called after her as she headed towards the staging area, then he dashed for the monitor room so he could watch, this was one debut he did NOT want to miss
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 pm

The heavy guitar riffs of Skillet's "Whispers in the Dark" filled the arena as Angel made her way down the ramp.

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

"The following is a Diva's match set for one fall, approaching the ring first, from San Antonio Texas, making her WWE debut Angel!"

Angel glanced over the crowd before flipping her blonde curls in a Maryse like fashion as shw waited for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Randy watched intently as the bell rang and the match started

"C'mon Angel" he murmured softly "Show 'em what you got."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 pm

The start of the match was going Angel's way.

Until Mickie went after the weakess part of her body, her knees.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 pm

"Damn it!" Randy swore as Angel fell to the mat "C'mon Angel, get up, you can beat her!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Angel fought as hard as she could to regain her vertical base, only to get shoved back down again.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

"That does it" Randy left the monitor room and headed for the ring, he had an idea, a very BOLD idea...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:02 am

Angel was still fighting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 am

(commentators): "What in the world is the VIPER doing here?"

Randy ignored the crowds as he stalked down the ramp, totally morphed into his 'Viper' persona, eyes locked on the ring. Measuring his pace, he reached the ring apron and stopped, watching Angel intently

"Come on Angel!" he growled, playing the role of protector "Don't let Mickie beat you! You're better than she is, get up!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am

Angel struggled to her feet, regaining control, setting up for her signature submission, the sharpshooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on a Brand New Planet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: