Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day on a Brand New Planet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:10 am

When Mickie rapidly submitted, Randy nodded in approval and headed back up the way he came, making sure to glance once or twice over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:14 am

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark

"And the winner of this match, Angel!"

Angel smiled, rushing backstage.

"Randy, out there, why'd you do it?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:16 am

"You looked like you needed some support" Randy smiled "Congratulations, by the way, on your win."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 am

Angel nodded.

"Kinda wish it woulda been someone else through," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 am

Randy didn't quite understand "Angel, if I embarassed you..." he blushed slightly "I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 pm

"That's not it Randy, not at all," Angel said. "I just kinnda wish it had been my dad out there, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

"Angel you know your dad always supports you." Randy sighed "And you know how he feels about keeping character."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 pm

"I haven't seen him all night Randy!" Angel stressed.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

"Not at all?" Randy frowned, Shawn was well-known to be supportive of his daughter, so for him not to be waiting backstage... "Did you stop by his locker room?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 pm

"He wasn't there," Angel said, her eyes getting misty. "What if he's hurt?
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm

"You know what, let me go check" Randy smiled encouragingly "I'm sure everything's alright."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Angel simply nodded, she could feel her chest getting tighter.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Cody did a double take when he saw Angel standing by the wall, he'd heard from Randy that Shawn's daughter had joined the roster, but he hadn't introduced himself yet. Now he came over and leaned down in concern,

"Hey" he lisped softly "You okay? You look kinda pale."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Angel's anxiety caused her chest to tighen more, her lungs unable to take in the oxygen her body needed she went into a full anxuety attack before her eyes rolled back and her knees buckled, sending her crashing to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:47 pm

"Angel!" Cody knelt down and quickly felt for her pulse. It was there but it was very thready,

"Hang on Angel" Cody swept her up into his arms and rushed for the medics "I'm gonna get you help darlin' just hold on!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Angel didn't respond, her breathing was faint, her heart rate erratic.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:52 pm

"Hey I need some help!" Cody rushed into the medic's area and shouted for attention "She just collapsed a minute ago and she's not breathing very well!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

"My....bag," Angel whispered, slowly coming to.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm

"What about it?" Cody murmured "Is there something in there you need?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 pm

"My....pills are in there," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 pm

"Where'd you leave your bag at?" Cody was starting to grow frantic
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 pm

"The locker room," Angel muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 pm

"Alright, Angel, hold on, I'll be right back" Cody left and ran straight for the women's locker room, freezing outside the door,

"Hey girls!" he shouted "Could one of you hand me Angel's bag? She really needs the pills inside. Please girls it's an emergency!!!"

A moment later Eve came out with the bag in her hand and Cody grabbed it, vaguely remembering to shout thank you.

He dashed back to the medic's area, bag in hand "I've got it! What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 pm

"There's a purple pill case in the......." Angel couldn't finish her sentence before her body went into a seizure.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Cody didn't know how he did it. One minute he was panicking, watching Angel seize, and the next he was digging through her bag, shouting in triumph when he found the purple pill case.

"Here" he handed it to the medics and a few minutes later Angel's body stilled as the medicine began to work.

"Oh thank goodness" Cody grinned and was starting to take Angel's hand when a southern drawl suddenly demanded "Where IS she???" and a very upset Shawn Michaels burst into the room, Randy at his heels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on a Brand New Planet   First Day on a Brand New Planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on a Brand New Planet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: