Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take the Pain Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 am

'The Miz' did not get worried. Whenever the WWE Universe saw him on RAW, they saw a man who was cool, calm, and collected. Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, on the other hand, worried about as often as he breathed and right now he was very worried about his long-time lover John Morrison, who had just received the beating of his life in an attempt to regain his Intercontinental Title from Drew McIntyre.

"Please let me see him!" Mike pleaded with the Smackdown trainers "I know I'm on RAW and I'm not supposed to be here, but he needs me right now!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Intercontinental Champion
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am

John hissed in pain as the trainers examined his ribs, poking and proding at them repeatedly. Those kendo stick shots had really done some damage.

"How many times do I have to tell you idiots that hurts before you stop poking me?!" John snapped.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 am

"John!" Mike was finally able to force his way inside and rushed to his lover's side "Oh baby I saw the whole thing, I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

"Shhh," John said softly, letting out another pained gasp. "You're here....now, that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:12 pm

"I'm going to kill him" Mike muttered, drawing a gentle hand over his lover's bruised chest "I know it was a No DQ match, but those kendo sticks were not part of the plan, that bastard."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 pm

"Mike.....I'll be fine," John groaned a little. "There's no use in him hurting the both of uss."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

"But that's just it" Mike growled "He HURT you, and I don't like it when someone hurts my baby."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 pm

"Mike, how do you think I'll feel if he hurts you, hm?" John asked. "I'll get my revenge sooner or later, but I'm not letting you put yourself in danger for me."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 pm

"Yeah but John..." Mike pouted "Oh you're right..." he sighed and sat next to his boyfriend who was now sitting up, leaning his head on John's shoulder "I was scared tonight" he whispered "When he started hitting you with that damned stick..." he shuddered.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 pm

"Mike, I'll be fine I promise, you shouldn't worry so much baby," John said.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:28 pm

"Sorry" Mike grinned "I should've mentioned that when you started dating me you were hooking up with the biggest worrier in the country. But you still love me, right?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 pm

"You know I do," John smiled. "I actually kinda like it, the way you worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:33 pm

"Yeah?" Mike grinned "Well, just be careful when you exact your revenge, alright? Or I might give myself a heart attack with all the worry I'm going to feel."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 pm

"I'll be careful, I will," John said. "You know I always am."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 pm

"Sure you are" Mike muttered, gently helping his boyfriend out of the trainer's room "Were you being careful when Kane almost broke your neck in that chair? If I hadn't pulled you out, I might've lost you THEN!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 pm

"Mike, shhhhh, I'm fine just relax before you end up hurting yourself," John said.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 pm

"John it's just..." Mike gasped as he started to hyperventilate "I don't want to lose you John!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:48 pm

John pulled Mike close to him, rubbing his back gently. "Baby, breathe," John said. "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Mike gulped and snuggled into his lover's chest "You promise?" he whispered softly
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 pm

"I promise baby, I promise," John whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Mike took a deep breath and nodded "Let's go home" he whispered "I've had enough worry for one night."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm

John nodded. "Alright, let's go," John said.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Mike suppressed a cough as they walked out into the icy winter air, his throat had been feeling really sore lately, probably because of all the promos he'd been cutting recently.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
John Morrison

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 pm

John eyed the smaller man catiously. He knew when Mike was hiding something from him. "You okay baby?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin
United States Champion
United States Champion
Mike Mizanin

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm

"I'm fine" Mike whispered, coughing as he climbed into the car "Just got a sore throat, no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take the Pain Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the Pain Away   Take the Pain Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take the Pain Away
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Smackdown :: Backstage-
Jump to: