Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Misery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:22 am

Angel smiled as she awoke that morning. Life couldn't have been better. Her legs were actually cooperating with her and she wasn't too sore that morning. She smiled widly when she rolled to the side to see Cody sleeping peacefully. She'd never been happier than she was when she was with him. Sure he was, stubborn, sarcastic, and had a few brief lapses in judgement almost daily, but all he had to do was smile at her and she was putty in his hands.

Smiling still she bent down to place a gentle kiss on Cody's forehead, alarmed when she found a subsantial amount of warmth there. Shrugging it off until she had more concrete evidence that something was wrong, she slipped out of bed and hobbled downstairs to start making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Cody groaned when he woke up and realized that Angel was already downstairs. He felt...cold...without her beside him, which was odd because his head felt HOT. Sitting up in bed he paused when he got a rush of dizziness "Probably sat up too fast" he muttered, pulling the covers off and gingerly standing up. He went for the bathroom but halfway there he stumbled and fell to his knees, gasping at the chills that raced over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Hearing the thud upstairs Angel moved the skillet of bacon off the burner and sat it to the side before she headed back upstairs to check on Cody.

"Cody, you alright baby?" Angel called down the hall as she made her way to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm

"I'm fine baby!" Cody quickly got to his feet before Angel came in "Just tripped getting out of bed."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Angel chuckled.

"You clumsy goofball," Angel said. "Breakfast is on the table if you're hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 pm

"Starving" Cody grinned "Be down in a minute I just want to get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

"Alright, but don't be too long, or else the food'll get cold." Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Cody quickly dressed and headed for the stairs, pausing at the top as his vision momentarily blurred. When it cleared, he slowly headed down the steps, but four steps from the bottom he had a dizzy spell and tumbled to the floor!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

"Cody!" Angel shouted, rushing quickly to his side. "Are you arlight sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

"I'm fine" Cody mumbled, gingerly getting to his feet "I just seem to be having a clumsy morning."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 pm

"Are you sure that's all?" Angel asked. "You were running a fever when I got up this moring."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:56 pm

"No I wasn't!" Cody did his best to look offended "I'm fine, never felt better!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 pm

"Cody, whether you beileve it or not, you were running a fever," Angel said. "And if you keep falling like that, I'm taking you to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm

"Well I'm not sick and I don't need to go to a hospital just because I tripped!" Cody shook his head and headed to the kitchen "Could we just eat breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Angel nodded, her head hung low. She'd upset him, made him angry, and she hated it.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Cody turned and mentally slapped himself when he saw Angel hanging her head "Sweetheart," he came back and gave her a gentle kiss "I'm sorry. I know you're concerned, but I'm fine, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Angel nodded.

"I just....I worry about you," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 pm

"I know you do" Cody murmured, leading her over to the table where the food was waiting "But today there's nothing to be worried about."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

"Sure, you're running a fever you won't admit to and you've already fallen on your face twice, but there's nothing to be worried about," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 pm

"I tripped" Cody rolled his eyes and helped himself to some bacon "Honestly Angel, you're worrying over nothing."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 pm

"Whatever Cody Garrett," Angel said. "If you keep 'tripping' I'm confining you to my wheelchair for the day."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

"Nice try" Cody whispered "Except that wheelchair is sized for you, not me." He grinned and took another bite of bacon and suddenly froze, his face going white as snow. Gagging in pain, he turned and ran for the bathroom, retching violently as soon as he reached the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Angel followed close behind, getting down on the floor beside Cody and rubbing his back.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Cody was shaking by the time his body was through with him, the fever he'd tried to deny raging out of control.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

"Now will you stop arguing with me and admit there's something wrong?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Misery   Sweet Misery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Misery
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: