Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember Me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

Remember Me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm

The next morning came quicker than Vanessa expected as the preped Tessa's insulin for that moring. Giving the child her medication had never been easy, but she hoped Cody's presence could help. She smiled when she saw him still sleeping with Tess wrapped up in his arms. She could tell Cody was attached already.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Cody stirred when he felt Tessa being lifted from his arms "Hmmm, what?" he opened his eyes and looked around "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Tessa reached for Cody as soon as she was taken from him.

"It's time for Tessa's insulin," Vanessa explained, causing the child to squirm, desperatley trying to return to the safety of Cody's arms.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 pm

"You need some help?" Cody murmured, still feeling really sleepy "Tessa doesn't look too happy."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 pm

"Let me go," Tessa whimpered. "I wanna go back to Uncle Cody!"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 pm

"Tessa it's alright" Cody winced as he sat up and tried to reach the squirming 4 year old "Your mommy's just giving you your shot, remember you told me about them?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm

"I don't like them, they burn," Tessa whimpered. "Tel herl not to do it Uncle Cody, tell her!"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:01 pm

"Sweetie you need that shot" Cody held out his arms "Here, I'll hold you while your mommy gives it to you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 pm

"But....Uncle Cody!" Tessa whined, as she gave him her best puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 pm

"Tessa" Cody purposely accentuated his lisp, knowing it would make the little girl giggle "It'll last only a second, and I'll be holding you the whole time, c'mon, for me?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Tessa giggled a little.

"Okay..but only if you hold me," Tessa agreed.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm

"Come here sweet pea" Cody gave Tessa a little kiss as she settled onto his lap "C'mon now, just snuggle in here, that's right, and it'll be over before you know it." He waited until Tessa's face was firmly into his shoulder before he looked over at his sister

"Do it quick Nessie."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Vanesa nodded, lifting the small child's shirt a bit and slipping the needle into her abdomen.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow," Tessa whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 pm

"Shhh, it's okay" Cody rubbed Tessa's back and murmured soothingly "It's alright Tessa."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"It hurt," Tessa whimpered when it was over.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

"I know, I know" Cody gave Tessa's tummy a little kiss "See though? It's all over now."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Tessa nodd and leaned up to kiss Cody's cheek.

"I love you Uncle Cody," Tessa said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

"I love you too Tessa." Cody kissed the little girl back and yawned "And now, I think it's time Uncle Cody went back to sleep." He settled back down into bed and grinned when the little girl cuddled beside him.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:47 pm

"I'll go back to sleepy too," Tessa said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Cody yawned and went back to sleep, Tessa resting comfortably in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Vanessa decided she'd go out for some air, just to get up and stretch her legs. Little did she know that was going to be a very bad choice.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm

While Cody slept, Tessa stirred and sat up, her sharp ears had caught heavy footsteps approaching the room, footsteps that had haunted her dreams since before she could remember. Whimpering in fright, she jumped down off the bed and hid in the tiny closet, watching wide eyed as several large burly men came in and surrounded the bed where her Uncle Cody lay sleeping. One of them put a white cloth over his face and the others held him down until his body stopped fighting. Then they dragged him away and she started to cry...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Vanessa came back moments later, her eyes widened when she saw her brother and daughter gone.

"Tessa?" Vanessa called.

"Mommy, mommy they took him, they took him away!" Tessa cried.

Vanessa's heart sank. She knew who "they" were.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Cody was a man who rarely got scared, but right now he was terrified. He'd come to completely naked, tied firmly to a chair with his arms behind him and five very angry men staring daggers at him. He wasn't sure how much time had passed since then, it was hard to tell time when someone was beating you to death. The guy going at him now was on his second round, and he showed no signs of letting up anytime soon.

"You know I'll admit" one of the guys admitted when Cody seemed on the verge of passing out "You got big cajones, coming in here and shooting Jake like that." He laughed and put his hand around Cody's throat, tensing his other hand for a punch "It's too bad though, that you didn't clear out of town when you had the chance."

Cody closed his eyes when he saw the swing coming, he prayed that someone would find him soon...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Vanessa knew what she had to do. She had to find Randy, he could help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Parks and Beaches-
Jump to: