Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember Me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Remember Me? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Randy was startled out of sleep by a violent banging on his hotel room door,

"I'm coming, I'm coming" he shuffled to the door and was shocked to see Vanessa and Tessa at the door, both crying,

"Nessie, what's wrong?" he murmured, drawing her inside "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

"They.....took......Cody," Vanessa sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 pm

"What?" Randy held Vanessa close while she broke down into sobs "Do you know where they took him?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm

"Probably back to the warehouse," Vanessa muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

"Well can you take me there?" Randy demanded "I've got to get Cody out of there!"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:35 pm

"I can't drive Randy," Vanessa said. "I never learned."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm

"But if I drove, could you navigate me there? Surely you remember what part of town it's in!" Randy was starting to grow frantic,
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:39 pm

"I can try," Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Randy nodded "C'mon then" he led her out of the room and down the hall "Let's go!"

Meanwhile....

Cody was in trouble, VERY BIG trouble. One of the goons using him as a punching bag had hit his abdomen especially hard and now Cody could feel blood leaking from his ruptured stitches. If the blood flow wasn't stopped, eventually he would lose consciousness...and most likely never wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Vanessa nodded, trying to picture the warehouse in her head.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:48 pm

"Turn here" Randy nodded and stopped when he saw the warehouse up the street.

"Okay" he turned to Vanessa and Tessa "You two, stay here, I'm going to go over there and see what the situation is, then I'll be back, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Vanessa nodded, too scared to reenter the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Making sure the car was locked, Randy snuck over and climbed up a pile of crates so he could peek into one of the dusty windows. What he saw made his blood boil; Cody was lying in a bloody heap on the floor, his arms tied behind him, a broken chair laying not too far away. For a moment Randy wondered if he was too late, but then he saw Cody weakly twist his head and sighed in relief, he was still alive, but for how much longer?

"It's not good" he murmured when he got back to the car "Nessie listen, do they LIVE in that warehouse or do they stay somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 pm

"They live in there," Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm

"But they can't stay in there ALL the time" Randy sighed, staring at the building where Cody was slowly being beaten to death "I can't get him out right now, not with five guys in there, surely they'll leave at some point?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm

"They'll leave for a beer run soon," Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Randy nodded "We'll wait then." He sat back and kept his eyes focused on the warehouse doors. His only worry was that Cody might not be alive when they left...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Vanessa bit her lip and waited.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm

An hour later, the moment Randy had been waiting for finally arrived. The warehouse door opened and the five thugs came tumbling out, clearly pleased with themselves.

"Alright" Randy rubbed Vanessa's shoulder encouragingly "I'm going to go get him, make the backseat ready for him."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Vanessa nodded, clearing the seat quickly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm

After making sure the goons were gone, Randy darted out and ran across to the front door of the warehouse. Prying the rusty lock off, he shoved the door open and rushed in, panicking when he couldn't see Cody anywhere,

"Cody!" he ran around frantically, looking everywhere "Cody, answer me!" He went to the back and stopped when he heard a muffled groan. On one side of the warehouse was a large pile of rubbish, and it was from this pile that the weak noises came. Coming closer, Randy started to run when he saw a bloody arm sticking out from under a broken piece of furniture.

"Oh no, oh god Codes...." Randy heaved the debris away and pulled Cody into his arms. There wasn't one part of Cody's body that wasn't bruised or bloody, one hand was clenched with a death grip on his stomach, dark red blood leaking through his fingers.

"Cody...Cody..." Randy rubbed his cheek tenderly and kissed his scarred forehead "Codes can you hear me?"
Roused by the older man's gentle touch, Cody stirred and opened his eyes, weakly looking up at the man holding him,
"R..Randy..." Cody coughed, blood trailing from his mouth "I...sorry...I..."
"Shh...shhh...it's alright" Randy whispered, gently picking the young man up and heading for the door "I've got you now Codes, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Vanessa's eyes widened when she saw the state her brother was in.

"Cody," Vanessa said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Cody moaned when he heard his sister's voice, but his eyes stayed shut.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm

"It's gonna be okay Cody I promise you it's gonna be okay," Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Cody didn't respond the entire drive to a new hospital on the other side of town. His chest barely rose and fell, it would be a miracle if he survived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Parks and Beaches-
Jump to: