Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember Me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

Remember Me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

After ordering all their favorites from childhood that he could remember, Cody went over to the bed and lay next to his sister, still marvelling that she was here in front of him after all these years,

"You're safe now" he whispered, running a hand through Vanessa's beautiful brown hair "Tonight, we'll head out, and they'll never find you."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Vanessa nodded, cough forcing it's way from her lungs. She knew her temperature was climbing, but she couldn't let Cody know that.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm

After Cody got the food from room service, he went back to Vanessa who was still coughing on the bed. He was no expert, but something about that cough sounded very wrong to him.

"Nessie..." he placed a gentle hand on her head and gasped "You're burning up!"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm

"I'm fine Cody," Vanessa said hoarsley.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Looking closer, Cody saw just how sick Vanessa really was and cursed himself for not seeing it sooner, "Nessie..." he murmured, holding her still as she began to cough again "How long have you been like this?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 pm

"About....a week maybe more," Vanessa confessed.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

"A week..." Cody started to gather his twin in his arms, she was far sicker than he'd thought "Nessie I'm sorry, but you have got to go to the hospital!"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm

"No, Cody no, let me go!" Vanessa pleaded. "Please Cody no, no doctors."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

"Nessie you need medical help!" Cody continued to struggle with her until he suddenly got an idea. Setting his sister down, he found his cell phone and called Randy,

"Hey man, it's Cody" he shook his head to whatever Randy said "No, things aren't fine, Vanessa's really sick, can you get a doctor to come to us? No Rand, she will NOT budge from this room, and I'm not about to force her, not after what she's already been through." He waited a moment later before nodding "Randy, I owe you for life!"

Hanging up he went back to Vanessa who was rapidly deteriorating

"Nessie it's going to be okay" he whispered "We're going to bring a doctor to you, you're going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:52 pm

"Don't leave me....please," Vanessa pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

"Nessie I'm never going to leave" Cody whispered, soothing his sister with a gentle kiss "You just hold on and get better for me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 pm

"I'm scared Cody....hold me?" Vanessa whimpered, a child-like quality to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 pm

"Cody, it's me!" Randy's voice echoed at the door and Cody sighed "I will in a minute Nessie, just let me get the doctor."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm

"No, no doctor's get away!" Vanessa whimpered, swatting at peoople who weren't even there.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm

"Nessie it's okay!" Cody pleaded "No one here is going to hurt you!" He wrestled with his dangerously sick sister until she finally grew still in his arms, passed out from the fever

"For the love of God" Cody whispered as the doctor began to examine her "What did they DO to you?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Vanessa didn't move again for quite some time, completly still in her brother's arms.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:09 pm

"Come on Nessie" Cody whispered, tenderly bathing her burning skin with a damp cloth "Come back to me." The doctor had given her some medicine, but the sickness was so severe it wasn't having much effect.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 pm

"Tessa," Vanessa muttered softly, talking in her sleep. "Tessa, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 pm

"Tessa?" Cody gazed thoughtfully at his deliriously ill sister "Nessie...Nessie...who's Tessa?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"Tessa," Vanessa muttered, still lost in her dream. "Come on baby, it's time to go, come back to mommy."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Were Nessie not in his arms Cody would have howled with rage; his sister had a daughter? And those evil bastards still had her? Oh HELL no, there was no way he was going to stand for this,

"Nessie, Nessie listen to me" Cody whispered very softly "WHERE is Tessa? Where did you see her last?" When Vanessa didn't answer he shook her lightly "Come on Nessie, talk to me, where is Tessa?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm

"They...have her," Vanessa said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Cody was nearly boiling with rage but he still needed one more piece of information

"Where are they Nessie? WHERE are they???"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Rhodes

Vanessa Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

"I don't....I don't remember," Vanessa said before she went limp.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm

"Nessie, Nessie!" Cody sighed and wiped her face gently, she was deathly ill and needed to rest.

Where could they be? Cody thought, shutting his eyes as he tried to think back to the day his sister had disappeared...

He still had vague memories of that day; he and Nessie had wandered off until they'd come to a large warehouse. He'd never forget how Nessie had mumbled "Cody leth go thee!" and disappeared inside. He'd heard her scream...and hadn't seen her again until this very day...

"That must be it" Cody whispered "That warehouse, that's where I need to look." He looked down at Vanessa and kissed her gently,

"I'm going to get her back" he whispered "I swear Nessie, I'm going to get her back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Parks and Beaches-
Jump to: