Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only You Can Love Me This Way

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

Only You Can Love Me This Way Empty
PostSubject: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 am

John gave a soft moan as the ache that had settled in his muscles only intensified. the fact that the bedroom window was slightly cracked. As he burrowed himself deeper into the blankets he let out a soft whimper. "Randy!" John whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 am

"Yes baby?" Randy peeked inside and frowned when he saw how John was huddled under the blankets "Baby what's wrong?" he went over and felt his lover's forehead "Why sweetheart you're burning up!"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:24 am

"Close the window, please Rand," John asked weakly. "It's really cold in here."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 am

Hearing John's request, Randy instantly became concerned because the room wasn't even chilly "John?" he shook his lover lightly "Baby look at me for a minute."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 am

John turned his ocean blue eyes toward Randy, perfect baby blues covered in a fevered haze.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:34 am

"Oh baby...." Randy bent down and gave John a gentle kiss "You sir, are a very sick monkey."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:14 pm

John's eyes weakly narrowed at Randy "Shut it elf boy." John muttered. "You are your pointy ears."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well I may have pointy ears" Randy smirked "But you're still sick."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 pm

"No shit Sherlock," John muttered before sneezing.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 pm

"Ohh, poor baby" Randy leaned down and gave John a soft kiss "Let me get you some medicine."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 pm

"I'm not taking that stuff," John muttered. "It makes me sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

"At least it'll shut you up for a while" Randy rolled his eyes while he went to the bathroom. Going through the cabinet he frowned, there was no cough or flu medicine to be seen,

"Damnit" he growled, going back out to the bedroom and grabbing his keys "Baby we're out of medicine, I'm going to go get some more okay? Say. In. Bed!"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 pm

John rolled his eyes. "Like I have the strenght to do otherwise," John muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm

I love you too" Randy murmured, shaking his head "I'll be back as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

John nodded. "Hurry," John whimpered. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm

"I will" Randy whispered "Just rest baby, it'll do you good." A moment later he was out the door and John was alone.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 pm

John was fine for the first few minutes until he realized he had to go to the bathroom. Stumbling out of the bed he hobbled toward the bathroom, using the wall to guide him then just as he was about to move his hand the the side of the bathroom door facing he lost hi balane, his head connecting with the corner of the bathroom countertop.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

When Randy got back, the silent house instantly unnerved him. Even though he'd told John to get some rest, the stubborn Bostonian NEVER did as he was told.

"John?" Randy walked quickly up the stairs "Baby?" he got to the bedroom and froze when he caught sight of John's legs sticking out from the bathroom "Johnny!!!" Randy dropped everything and pulled John into his arms "Sweetheart, damnit answer me you monkey!!!"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

"What do you want you overgrown elf?" John muttered as he awoke, eye unopened.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

"Well I thought I'd see if you were okay" Randy scooted away and left the bathroom "Forgive me for caring about you!"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm

"Randy," John called after him. "Baby I'm sorry, it's just.....I hate feeling like this, it makes me feel so.....weak."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm

"John you are anything but weak" Randy picked up the medicine he'd dropped and began to straighten the bed.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm

"But that's only when you're with me," John said softly. "You're the only reason I have to be strong."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

"Baby what are you talking about?" Randy came back in and knelt down in concern "You're one of the strongest men I know."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

"I wasn't always like that Randy," John said, struggling to his feet. "You made me that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only You Can Love Me This Way   Only You Can Love Me This Way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only You Can Love Me This Way
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next